Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is the "Banned" thread, but what is a fair price for the 2001 Bred's?

It's a very broad range, but on average you'll see prices for near dead stock go for $350-$450, partial beaters $180-$300, and DS $400-$600. Size plays a crucial role as always.

It's a very broad range, but on average you'll see prices for near dead stock go for $350-$450, partial beaters $180-$300, and DS $400-$600. Size plays a crucial role as always.
Thank you.  I didn't consider the role of sizing in the pricing.  I'll probably looking to pay towards the top of each those ranges due to me trying to secure a size 9.5.

Thank you.  I didn't consider the role of sizing in the pricing.  I'll probably looking to pay towards the top of each those ranges due to me trying to secure a size 9.5.

Yeah big and small sizes stay with better deals. I been on the hunt since this time last year. One NT'er had a steal on here in a 9 for $240 he was down the street but I missed em before he sold em by 10mins. Now that the hype shifted back to the 1's somewhat, due to the Nike Air demand, the prices are increasing again.

Im kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on some last year.

Im even seeing High Straps going for over 300 now.

Im kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on some last year.

Im even seeing High Straps going for over 300 now.

Yeah, last year they were $160-$180 now people want $250 up which is a joke. DMP 1's too. Just stick to finding the '01 or Banneds and you'll thank me.

The 1 craze has just started. These herbs got dmp 1's going for $450 and up and banned's are going for a grand. Smh

The 1 craze has just started. These herbs got dmp 1's going for $450 and up and banned's are going for a grand. Smh
Noticed this too recently. And to think I sold a DMP 1 Pack a few months back for $350 and people hated me for it smh now look at them

Noticed this too recently. And to think I sold a DMP 1 Pack a few months back for $350 and people hated me for it smh now look at them

About 5 months ago I was about to buy some banned 1's off of a guy for $480. Right around the time hype for the 1's was beginning to bubble again. They were DS and he said 1's weren't really popular. I ended up losing my job. Got a new job and hit him up about those banned 1's and he told me $1100 and he'd think about it...lmao the game done changed

About 5 months ago I was about to buy some banned 1's off of a guy for $480. Right around the time hype for the 1's was beginning to bubble again. They were DS and he said 1's weren't really popular. I ended up losing my job. Got a new job and hit him up about those banned 1's and he told me $1100 and he'd think about it...lmao the game done changed

wow I sold both my 2001's and banned for a combined $1100 last year (financial reasons)

idk bro, seems like you should worry about other priorities than copping banned 1s...theres more to life than having shoes

Just a lil PS tease i did if we'll ever see these again....

Can I ask for opinions if I am makings good trade for some banneds on this board or should I ask on a different board. Thanks

Last edited:
Trade offer I have for banneds is

DS size 13 white blue 17 with sealed cd, outside brown box, suite case and DS OG 20 stealth size 13 with bags and card

For size 14 DS extra laces box everything that comes with it Banned 1's.

Just wondering what people's opinions are on trade value. I really want a pair of banneds but those other two shoes I really like also.

Thanks for any opinions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom