Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what Bin V's are worth exactly? I never see them pop up for sale or trade, but I'd love to trade my Size 11 DS Banned 1's for them. I guess I was estimating the Bins at about $800, but it's hard to tell what either is worth exactly.
They go for about 600-800 DS. I recently traded my worn once white supreme lows for a worn once pair since I missed out on RD for the bins. It was a long story with me concerning the bins and how I got played out of em but Im glad I finally got them. I don't see why someone would not take your trade straight up though, keep in mind the bin 5s run sooooooo big, Im a true 10.5 and a 9.5 is perfect..

They go for about 600-800 DS. I recently traded my worn once white supreme lows for a worn once pair since I missed out on RD for the bins. It was a long story with me concerning the bins and how I got played out of em but Im glad I finally got them. I don't see why someone would not take your trade straight up though, keep in mind the bin 5s run sooooooo big, Im a true 10.5 and a 9.5 is perfect..

Wow, it's a FULL size difference? I'm an 11 so I should shoot for a 10? I figured a 10.5 in the V's, but if they are truly that different than maybe I'll ask for a 10. I've just never worn a 10 in a Jordan (as an adult).

Wow, it's a FULL size difference? I'm an 11 so I should shoot for a 10? I figured a 10.5 in the V's, but if they are truly that different than maybe I'll ask for a 10. I've just never worn a 10 in a Jordan (as an adult).
Yep! I was iffy at first when the dude offered me a 9.5 but he told me straight up how big they run. The 9.5 fits perfect could even have got a 9 and have been alright. But the leather is so dang buttery you have to size down, but if your an 11 def get a 10 and you wont be disappointed they will fit great and not crease at all..

Thanks for the info JDilla. I figure I might as well post up the shoes and see if I get any takers. In my mind it's a pretty fair 1:1 trade, and I still have a second crispy pair of banneds, 2 pairs of royals, and a host of other 1's. I couldn't get the Bins and they are one of the sexiest looking V's I've ever seen.

Finally got my banneds

Traded OG 17 white blue DS and OG 20 stealth DS both size 13

for

Lebron 10 cork size 9 DS

Traded corks for size 14 DS Banned 1's

14 is a little big but I'm happy, 3 way deal took some time but I got it done

Last edited:
Finally got my banneds

for

Lebron 10 cork size 9 DS

Congrats bro

Finally got my banneds

for

Lebron 10 cork size 9 DS

So who was the baseball player involved originally? 

Also, TrappedInTime, I actually just saw a guy wanting to trade his DS size 10 Bin 5's in immaculate DS condition.  He was looking for a size swap but will trade for other shoes instead.  His instagram is @henrystacksbenjis (phone is 347 909 0520).  Frequent seller on Kicks4sale IG/twitter and his picture of these just makes my mouth water lol....Bin 5's are one of my favorite Jordan's ever.  I would hit him up if you are serious, especially since you are offering Banned's.  I also don't think you should add any cash for the trade.  It is a straight across, fair trade to me at least.  Hope this helps!

Last edited:
According to MN
laugh.gif
black and red will be returning this fall

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2013/03/19/nike-air-jordan-1-high-black-red/
laugh.gif

shameless

Last edited:
do these have a lower cut the the DMP 1's? i did a side by a side comparison of a pair i might get and the banned's are slightly lower... plus the cut of the leather ankle part which is black is less than the one on the left for the pair i might get. normal?

Why is it impossible to find these for sale? Someone here is selling them but I don't have all the $$ :frown: I need to do trade pairs or trade + cash..

But not even ebay really has many at all

Why is it impossible to find these for sale? Someone here is selling them but I don't have all the $$ :frown: I need to do trade pairs or trade + cash..

But not even ebay really has many at all

These are slowly becoming a non circulating product. As people that really, really want them buy them that's it, that pair won't pop up on the market any more. Good luck in getting a pair.

These are slowly becoming a non circulating product. As people that really, really want them buy them that's it, that pair won't pop up on the market any more. Good luck in getting a pair.
Nobody is paying these outrageous prices (over $1k). They retailed at $110. The hype will die down after all of the 1s are done being retried in 2013.. If there are any left that would be a good time to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom