Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but the quality of banneds is better than any 94 or 01 no doubt about it

Plus much more limited too

Where'd you hear that a lot of Japanese collectors bought them, dude?

-Drew

Up until they started putting NA on the tongue tag again, the japanese market was really the strongest for the AJ1, when these released with the leather they had a lot of people in this thread and other forums reported being able to move them at the then high prices provided they'd be willing to ship to Asia, which makes sense as these were only available in a really limited amount of outlets and none overseas.

Interesting to know. I never knew that the Japanese market loved the AJ1s like that?

-Drew

Japanese market has too much love for the AJ1, us over here are barely catching on as a whole. Theres a reason you see majority of the old and or are AJ1 catalog pics in japanese, or most of the 94s and 85s selling on eBay from japan.

Then buying up the Banneds isnt a surprise.

1.5K for banneds, damn i still thought 1k was the going rate for them

i know it depends on the size, but i said damn Gina

i need to find that japan market so i can import a pair into the US :nerd:

The problem is that the Japanese are well aware of how much these can be sold for, and shipping from there is always an expensive endeavor. Plus you have to realize that these shoes basically disappeared into private hands for good once they were bought up. You'll occasionally see someone that's hard up selling their stuff, but most of the time once they've been sold that's it.

Yup lol that's why its so hard to find them because most of the people who bought it by now are actually keeping them, I know I would. So if I get a size 8/8.5, that's another 1 less pair you'll ever see on the market

Banneds are much better quality then the 94s In my opinion had a DS 94 just got rid of last month and the banned leather is def more buttery and a thicker cut

waiitng for my DS pair to come in reallllly excited for them kinda gave up 94s for these and turned them down and got rid to get banneds and not upset at all

not sure if im in violation but...
vnds sz 13 was posted by worm yesterday, $800 with box and all laces 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom