Air Jordan 1 Black/Pale Vanilla-Starfish (SBB 3.0).. October 26th 2019

Got my tracking number early in the morning....Expected tomorrow.... going have to watch out for these trick o treaters

Got my tracking number early in the morning....Expected tomorrow.... going have to watch out for these trick o treaters
Fr Don't leave that box out tomorrow :lol:
22E3F396-D333-4A03-ABDC-4BA403BEE365.gif

Fr Don't leave that box out tomorrow :lol:
22E3F396-D333-4A03-ABDC-4BA403BEE365.gif

I’m a little nervous, especially since I won’t be home and. I don’t live in the best neighborhood.
I literally had a few packages stolen during Christmas time.

NIKE doesn’t help with their obvious shipping tape

I’m a little nervous, especially since I won’t be home and. I don’t live in the best neighborhood.
I literally had a few packages stolen during Christmas time.

NIKE doesn’t help with their obvious shipping tape

You can pick it up there with your ID.

Thats what I did with my pair yesterday. I didn't want it sitting outside until I came home.

PO

So I tried to cop this past weekend and struck out (so I thought). I got all the way to the payment page on DTLR but each time I would try to pay it would give me an error. So I never made it to a conformation page nor did I get a confirmation email.

Well yesterday I got a delivery notification from UPS and these showed up today.

IMG_1980.jpg

So I tried to cop this past weekend and struck out (so I thought). I got all the way to the payment page on DTLR but each time I would try to pay it would give me an error. So I never made it to a conformation page nor did I get a confirmation email.

Well yesterday I got a delivery notification from UPS and these showed up today.

IMG_1980.jpg
That’s a nice surprise eapecially
On Halloween!

IMG_1980.jpg
so were u charged?

OMG!!! My pair from GOAT came in and I'm in love. I will grab another off STockX for the low.

Back
Top Bottom