Air Jordan 1 Black/Pale Vanilla-Starfish (SBB 3.0).. October 26th 2019

My brother's pair came in today and these are bad. It had to be tumbled leather OR patent leather. Jordan Brand merged the two and we got this. Either would have been a cop.

For what it's worth I've never had Nike cancel an order on me from over selling. I have had an order disappear off out of my inbox and still have it show up however.

I have had that happen. The Melo IX MOPs oversold and they canceled my order as well as my brother's. The cancellation is usually the same day though so be patient.

LMAO, Nike tried to play us when shoes loaded 1st on SNKRS...no shine

Attachments

• B24FFFBA-8520-45A1-946C-38A1A443B42B.png
    B24FFFBA-8520-45A1-946C-38A1A443B42B.png
    651 KB · Views: 203
I don’t know if I should try and deglaze these or not. I don’t even know how to do it either.

I think this was meant to be a Halloween themed shoe and I love it. Everyone jumped on the SBB wagon and hyped these up and when that happened I knew I wasnt going to secure a pair in my size. Too bad. Well some stupid reseller will be happy bc to me these are a must have for my collection. 2 pairs. So pissed. I wish I had the strength to stop but I'm addicted to ones. I need a meeting???

Just unboxed my pair from Nike today and let me tell you, this sneaker has not only got to be the ugliest jordan 1 in recent memory, but the quality is Trash. With a capitol T. The feel, the smell, the stitching. God damn Gentry is back alright. It's 2010 again.

Mine were scheduled for yesterday from SNKRS...last night I got an email /tracking update saying address is undeliverable , returning to shipper...

The same saved address I always get my stuff sent to from SNKRS ....

Nike on their BS

Mine were scheduled for yesterday from SNKRS...last night I got an email /tracking update saying address is undeliverable , returning to shipper...

The same saved address I always get my stuff sent to from SNKRS ....

Nike on their BS

This has happened to me before. It's the dumbest thing ever, and they never send it back to you. It's over, well, I hope you have better luck in that situation than me.

Lots of scans get missed. Little early to overreact
You’re right. They showed as being in Great Britain still yesterday evening but today they came at 10:15 am. For those legit checking your shoes by way of looking at the lace bag, this is how mine came from End
971361B9-A2BF-4E76-8304-05D0EA169CB1.jpeg

some Youtubers were getting roasted because their lace bags looked like this instead of being bigger and having a Jumpman on them. It seems as they come both ways

Mine come today waiting like patients on a monument..... can’t wait to smell that factory glue and have my eyes roll in the back of my head Have the date picked out when I am going to rock them. I get people telling me I am crazy for buying shoes. End of the day it’s my money. As they rock 25 dollar wall mart shoes all good

Back
Top Bottom