Air Jordan 1 Black/Pale Vanilla-Starfish (SBB 3.0).. October 26th 2019

Mine come today waiting like patients on a monument..... can’t wait to smell that factory glue and have my eyes roll in the back of my head Have the date picked out when I am going to rock them. I get people telling me I am crazy for buying shoes. End of the day it’s my money. As they rock 25 dollar wall mart shoes all good
You won’t be disappointed. The smell on these is strong. I can smell them even when on feet. I love that smell. Already got mine on feet, going to work. It’s raining out and the biggest positive to these and other patent leather shoes is that you don’t have to be afraid to rock them in the rain. Nigel Sylvesters are good for rain too

i think pairs that come from china does not have jumpman logo on lacebag

i think pairs that come from china does not have jumpman logo on lacebag
I see a lot of pairs come from Vietnam but some one told me different pairs come from different factories with different manufacturing dates is that true ? i just wanna know because mine came from China with no jumpman logo on lacebag

yeah both my pairs from vietnam has jumpman logo on the lace bag

I see a lot of pairs come from Vietnam but some one told me different pairs come from different factories with different manufacturing dates is that true ? i just wanna know because mine came from China with no jumpman logo on lacebag
Mine are from China.

Mine come today waiting like patients on a monument..... can’t wait to smell that factory glue and have my eyes roll in the back of my head Have the date picked out when I am going to rock them. I get people telling me I am crazy for buying shoes. End of the day it’s my money. As they rock 25 dollar wall mart shoes all good

You could at least take them out on a date first jeez man.

Mine were scheduled for yesterday from SNKRS...last night I got an email /tracking update saying address is undeliverable , returning to shipper...

The same saved address I always get my stuff sent to from SNKRS ....

Nike on their BS

This happened to me with a windrunner jacket that was the last one left and they refused to do anything. I even had them on the phone with UPS on 3 way and both parties acted like GED dropouts. I was pissed lol.

Mostly think it's UPS' fault though.

You could at least take them out on a date first jeez man.
Love at first site. These are fire ? and will have some alone time with them
AEC30A0A-3DE0-481C-B535-3170F176AF1E.jpeg

anyone in the northern Los Angeles county with a sz. 9-9.5 looking to trade for a sz. 8. Message please. Thanks guy’s
E8487F91-4A4F-4B5D-BC3B-A976E68AA51F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom