Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

Just saw a vid pop up in youtube feed.
HS soph, UCLA getting all the brothers.
Good luck to his future. Hope he doesn't peak too early.
Great video of him not playing defense, cherry picking, and executing the perfect layup drill. Besides all that, the kid is an accurate shooter.

But, I've watched their highlights all year and him and his brother stay at one end of the court and wait for the long pass. I like Lonzo's game though.

Where'd all ya'll with early pairs cop from?

I got mine off a ebay seller last week who had a fsr and solid feedback. I just had a quick look and it seems he's sold-out now.

Shoes were perfect with legit retail box etc.

I planned to wear mine today but Mother Nature decided to intervene and dump a boat load of snow on us so my plans are delayed a
fews days.

Last edited:
I'm actually feeling these. The stock photos from Nike made the light flare up on the shoe look terrible but in natural light they look great. I think this will be my first release cop of 2017.

I'm actually feeling these. The stock photos from Nike made the light flare up on the shoe look terrible but in natural light they look great. I think this will be my first release cop of 2017.

Absolutely true.

I posted a photo yesterday of them in natural light to provide another perspective for those who might be on the fence.

Last edited:
im trying to think should i cop now or wait and try my chances. $175 vs 244 right now...

I wrestled with that decision as well.

What weighed on me was that I never hit on the SNKRS app.
Also, there is speculation these may be limited as far as the number of FL/FA/Champs stores getting them.
Lastly, I don't do that FCFS nonsense any longer.

Snkrs or bust for me
It's dropping on a Sunday
Hopefully everyone is at church [emoji]128513[/emoji]

if they're sitting on early release sites for $230 it shouldn't be that hard to cop on rd imo.

Back
Top Bottom