Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

Last edited:
Glad everyone's happy with theirs. I haven't worn mine out yet. They're so cool to just look at.

lol, couldnt agree more man. Mine will be on ice for a while. too much other stuff to break out first. these are def some beauties tho

thats why you cop 2 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Lol, givin me some bad ideas. I passed on the 6,but now that I've seen more of them, might have to snag those, too. The shoes own us, not the other way around lmao.

Last edited:
but if u have 2, u can wear one into the ground. then wear the other into the ground. its like they last twice as long lol
Sorry, didn't mean to quote you, meant to quote the guy you were talking to.  It's just much better to wear them, people won't know you own them if they sit in a closet

Sorry, didn't mean to quote you, meant to quote the guy you were talking to.  It's just much better to wear them, people won't know you own them if they sit in a closet
all good. i wear all my kiks too man. some sit longer than others tho. big fan of this asg collection tho for sho

Finally caved and ordered from that site for $190 shipped. Shoulda kept my *** outta this thread.

With these on the way, that means I need to get rid of a couple pairs in the closet.

Yea I'm sure I will enjoy them. I was on the fence when they first came out but had been regretting it ever since. Like the 6s, these are dope to look at.

The 6s look better in person when they came out I was like nah but when I seen em at the outlets I was like yeah they look better in person so might cop

Finally caved and ordered from that site for $190 shipped. Shoulda kept my *** outta this thread.

With these on the way, that means I need to get rid of a couple pairs in the closet.

You will not regret it. So underrated and super sexy. I hope they do that irredescent effect on more shoes. Don't know about you guys, but I think that would be hella dope on the patent leather portion of the XI. Do charcoal upper (like the PSNY 12, then chameleon that patent, they can even combine different color combos).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom