Air Jordan 1 Do the Right Thing Red

sock liner is
sick.gif

but i think i'll cop anyway

man oh man...one of the very few retro that recently dropped where JB came correct...yes, they had to 'mess' it up with the whole DTRT connect, shouldhave saved that 'treatment' for something else or just did a DTRT 1 in some other wacky cw and leave this og alone...still a cop for sure don't getme wrong

What is the point of slapping on some lame DTRT references onto this shoe? AJ 1s came out before the film was conceived and JB's targetaudience (in the past 2 years) was born in the mid to late 90s.

It it so damn hard for them to come up with a simple AJ, must we have some graphic on the heel or sockliner or some bogus movie/artistreference?

Nice, I like them. Not gonna buy both green and red joints though, so let's see some detailed pictures of the green ones....!!
pimp.gif

dont know if its possible, but might have to find a way to replace the sock lining.

those joints are tuff.....I don't like the inside of the shoe....but I still might cop anyway

I love the cut of these. Even though I'm not too crazy about the sock liner, these are pretty dope.

pretty neat n nice~~
but i will pass, too many jordan Is~ even thou these r OG CW... but...nah sock liner is not good...

Back
Top Bottom