Air Jordan 1 Do the Right Thing Red

Originally Posted by c4

^Yeah, jeans only shoes for me. The liner is terrible, and what does this shoe have to do with DTRT? We should be seeing some white cement IV's for the movie's anniversary.
And it's probably a dumb idea, but I would still like to know if it's possible to dye the liner red....all my socks would probably turn pink though.

ever since i first saw these ive been pondering dying the sock liner somehow. It looks like there is a lot of dark colors on that print so I think the onlypossibility would be to dye it all black, which would be an improvement, not as good as if it were red or white, but better than what it is. You would onlyneed to dye the top part that is visible, it doesnt seem like it would be very hard, but I wonder how they would look after, hmmm. I might have to try cuz thatsock liner is seriously killing me.

copped x2

but i dont get why people in niketalk whine so much about jordan 1s

like when the CDP 1s came out everyone was complaining.. but if you a real jordan head wouldnt you no that they were once a OG colorway?

and with these 2 coming out the red/green ones

NEWS FLASH THEIR OG COLORWAYS

so stop crying about them if you dont like them just stop posting and why do u even look at the thread anyways...

Back
Top Bottom