Air Jordan 1 Hi ‘85 (New beginning) “ Reverse Bred”

Thats 23,000 pairs of months or years early 85 breds as far as im concerned. The customization couldnt be easier.

These are just ok in my opinion. I feel like Nike/Jordan feel the same way so they made them limited to add unnecessary hype to them. Enjoy them whoever Truly likes em tho, these are a pass

"How can we have a 'hype' release around All Star break that represents Chicago without having to tap into our Retro reserves?"

I'm just salty but this shoe along with the Red 3 and airship pack for All Star seem like JB doing anything to avoid dropping a classic retro colorway we all want lol. Shoe itself might be ok though!

'88 All star game was in Chicago (AVY CHECK!). Michael Jordan's best statistical season and the greatest individual season for an NBA player of all time. We talking Mike jumping from the ****ing free throw line IN CHICAGO.....How in the hell are we not getting WC3's or AT LEAST something worthwhile. What is this retro+ color way bull****

'88 All star game was in Chicago (AVY CHECK!). Michael Jordan's best statistical season and the greatest individual season for an NBA player of all time. We talking Mike jumping from the ****ing free throw line IN CHICAGO.....How in the hell are we not getting WC3's or AT LEAST something worthwhile. What is this retro+ color way bull****
EXACTLY! Such a troll job by Gentry. WC3's should've released in OG form along with the Chicago 1. Instead of making it really special they do THIS.

Shoes look dope...just bc they are not tumbled doesn’t mean quality is not on point. Only 23k pairs though smh...and y’all kill me asking for the same shoes over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom