Air Jordan 1 Hi ‘85 (New beginning) “ Reverse Bred”

It only made sense for 1's to go back to being limited. Color blocking on these is wack though

I don’t understand why they simply can’t make better cws that sell better in higher numbers instead of pumping out garbage or mediocre (at best) cws and make them super limited so they sell.

It’s really not that hard designing good-decent cws for AJ 1s-plenty of NTers have come up with some pretty great ones over the years (either through customs or mock-ups).

Leather experts from pics :lol:

How do criticize the quality of a sneaker you don't even like, from pics.
Pics and have also watched YouTube videos on them and comments from the owners. Leather doesn't seem to be great at all. When I get them in hand and if I'm wrong I will admit it; but they certainly don't have the leather quality of the Air Ship.

They can keep these . ...I'm not goin for the "low hanging fruit" this time around

i fuks wit deez

but does look like dat hard plastic leather dey used on 2013 bred

jus gotta beat em up lil bit and break em in

adriana1.gif

Honestly, I like these because they remind me of OG dunk colorblocking.. but probably won't even be able to get a pair for retail lol.

This may be a stretch, but next year’s all-star game is in Indianapolis. The last time that the Indy was the host city was 1985, which coincidentally is where Mike broke out the Black/Red Air Jordan 1’s while rocking his own Nike Air Jordan gear & 2 gold chains for the dunk contest. He wore the Chicago colorway in the actual all-star game... Seems like the perfect opportunity for JB to drop at least 1 or the other...

This may be a stretch, but next year’s all-star game is in Indianapolis. The last time that the Indy was the host city was 1985, which coincidentally is where Mike broke out the Black/Red Air Jordan 1’s while rocking his own Nike Air Jordan gear & 2 gold chains for the dunk contest. He wore the Chicago colorway in the actual all-star game... Seems like the perfect opportunity for JB to drop at least 1 or the other...
:lol:

...and you know what we thought what we would get for Chicago this year.

Don't expect what would make sense to that clown, Gentry.

Back
Top Bottom