Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

It took me a while to get past the queue as well, once it took me sometime to even get into the site. J23 link doesnt go right away either. Had to load for awhile

Carted on DTLR got in line only to catch the L (again) lol ain’t no telling when my SNKRS pair will get here. I was tryna grab a extra pair for my brother and I refuse to pay resell so I’ll just have to keep shooting my shot at the restocks

This is false bro. I hit on restocks quite a bit throughout the years. I’ve hit on legendary restocks dates too. The trick is to check Randomly at the top of hours between 7AM CST to 10 CST throughout the week of a release or special date. Sometimes I will just check FNL or footlocker just randomly. You won’t get anything if you rely on twitter accounts. And it takes time to setup a bot so most of them strike out too. Just keep the pages up on different tabs in your phone and randomly refresh at the top of hours.

I hear you bro, but it's a new day out here. The past is the past. We live in the age of superbots now, so you are really playing yourself and wasting a massive amount of time if you are putting significant effort to hitting restocks manually. Your phone and screen tabs are doing nothing when you got the likes of Kodai, Phantom, and Balkobots crushing the life out of everything.

I'm still able to get my manual cops on release days due to the volume of stock, but it still takes time and prep, unless i hit on SNKRS. Restocks are way too difficult now though.

154E5720-F6E3-475F-BE9F-321A6C36CFA1.jpeg

1 of 2 pairs from Snkrs

Dang WSS order cancelled.

Mine was canceled yesterday as well

“your order was cancelled. Unfortunately that morning we had a glitch and many paypal orders did not bridge over to our system”

got confirmation email from PP and Wss. Money taken out and everything. Sucks. Was hoping to make these my bday present lol

Haven’t seen them lower than 275 at the moment. Gonna wait it out a bit longer to see if the price drops
At some point I think I’m going to bite the bullet and pay resale. Got the OOS page on DTLR this morning. Believe me I’ve been on it too 😂

Mine was canceled yesterday as well

“your order was cancelled. Unfortunately that morning we had a glitch and many paypal orders did not bridge over to our system”

got confirmation email from PP and Wss. Money taken out and everything. Sucks. Was hoping to make these my bday present lol

Sucks man, I hope Snipes doesn't cancel my other pair. I haven't heard anything on my order yet.

What’s worse? SP countdown timer from hell? or the blue lines of death?

Blue lines of death for sure
I’ve only gotten thru the blue line once and it was for the TS1 highs so I know I witnessed a miracle and it’s never gonna happen again
With SP timer I’ve actually gotten thru quite a few times

Blue lines of death for sure
I’ve only gotten thru the blue line once and it was for the TS1 highs so I know I witnessed a miracle and it’s never gonna happen again
With SP timer I’ve actually gotten thru quite a few times
TS1 High! *****!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Managed to get thru yesterday on SP and also hit this morning for a EU raffle (both 8.5). In both cases I paid more than retail but less than SX, goat or ebay.

Gotta go where the bots tread lightly.

Snipes sent me a “order delayed” email... which is kind of funny considering they restocked after I ordered but ok.

Snipes sent me a “order delayed” email... which is kind of funny considering they restocked after I ordered but ok.
Damn, I haven't heard anything from snipes other than getting the order confirm email and being able to see it in "my orders" on their site. Really wondering what's causing the delay since it seems like all the other major retailers have already shipped and/or restocked pairs

Back
Top Bottom