Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

My Snipes order is scheduled to arrive today. It shipped on the 12th
Just curious, what time was your checkout from snipes? I know I wasn't in there right away, but I still got in way before others and felt that my order was pretty safe. Mine was 7:51AMPST. I'm trying to log on the website now, but looks like the site is dead at the moment. For me anyway

Its crazy how the demand for this release turned out. I think if I didnt get my EA pair, I wouldve struck out on RD.

Think I burned all my luck on the Court Purples; was able to double up on those but can’t get anything near 1 pair for these...

15894858946496920550527386827912.jpg
1589485958026586201564352386477.jpg

Touchdown..

Just curious, what time was your checkout from snipes? I know I wasn't in there right away, but I still got in way before others and felt that my order was pretty safe. Mine was 7:51AMPST. I'm trying to log on the website now, but looks like the site is dead at the moment. For me anyway

Finally got in at like 11:55 am on the east coast

Footaction pair delivered! Even tho the shipping label said FTL 😂

I know FA, FTL, Champs, Eastbay all pull from the same inventory but has anyone ever received a package from one of the footsites but a different store amongst them was listed on the shipping label? I was confused at first because I’m waiting on my second pair via FTL, scheduled for tomorrow. I also didn’t get an invoice inside the box 🤦🏾‍♂️

Got my pairs from FTL and the quality varied. I got a mix of plush soft pairs and hard stiff pairs. Same thing happened with the CP 2.0 release. I’m keeping the plush pairs while passing the others to a homie who wears the same size.

image.jpg

this is the only thing I see when checking out my order online. I just called and left a message since apparently no one is taking calls. Also left a message through their online system so hoping to hear back about shipping soon. Getting worried here

Its crazy how the demand for this release turned out. I think if I didnt get my EA pair, I wouldve struck out on RD.

i was able to cop on EA pair, but I also wanted a second pair, they are too nice for me. I overslept come released day but my cousin scored for me

This was a hard release. I struck out on SNKRs EA even though I had access. I feel like I put in a fair amount of work compared to other releases and was lucky to snag 1 pair.

FNL shows delivered... headed home to see if these live up to the hype in-hand.

Back
Top Bottom