Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Thnk my snipes pair got canceled smh.. had a pending charge on my card, now not showing in my card history transactions... they sent. Me order confirmation an everything on Saturday... I'm pissed!!

1st pair just arrived. Now just need Nike and Snipes to ship asap. Both orders say processing :emoji_fingers_crossed:
20200514_171241_HDR.jpg

the detail of the leather on the toebox looks soo ****ing crispy:wow: it's like when i'm watching netflix in 4k and i can see wrinkles on an actress/actor

i'm so jealous of yall right now. i refuse to pay resale

Thnk my snipes pair got canceled smh.. had a pending charge on my card, now not showing in my card history transactions... they sent. Me order confirmation an everything on Saturday... I'm pissed!!

Wow just checked my account and the Snipes payment is gone as well...

Footaction pair delivered! Even tho the shipping label said FTL 😂

I know FA, FTL, Champs, Eastbay all pull from the same inventory but has anyone ever received a package from one of the footsites but a different store amongst them was listed on the shipping label? I was confused at first because I’m waiting on my second pair via FTL, scheduled for tomorrow. I also didn’t get an invoice inside the box 🤦🏾‍♂️

I got a pair of the neon 4's from footaction and the shipping label said eastbay. Seems like they just slap whatever label on there

Any particular reason why they're able to keep restocking?

What's the likelihood we'll see these keep restocking like the DMPs and Fire Red 5s?

Nah these ain’t restocking ... I’ve given up on copping for retail. Y’all think $270 solid ??? I’m thinking these will just go up from here.

Nah these ain’t restocking ... I’ve given up on copping for retail. Y’all think $270 solid ??? I’m thinking these will just go up from here.
That’s what I’m lookin at too.. $269 for my size smh... not including shipping and the other bogus fees

Don’t forget about that horrible SNS raffle that ends in 6 hours. Maybe someone here on here will hit on it!!

Back
Top Bottom