Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

me after missing out on Royal Toe restocks, raffles, and SNKRS for the millionth time

IMG5920.jpg

Just sold my DS pair of the Pine Green 2.0 on eBay. Basically at retail plus shipping. Didn't want to make money off them. Rather sell them through there instead of stockx charging both the seller/buyer fees. I just wanted my Royal toes to arrive secured until I list them. It took about 2 days to sell. But I'm glad I was able to secure the Royal toes, otherwise I would kept the pine greens if I struck out.

Just sold my DS pair of the Pine Green 2.0 on eBay. Basically at retail plus shipping. Didn't want to make money off them. Rather sell them through there instead of stockx charging both the seller/buyer fees. I just wanted my Royal toes to arrive secured until I list them. It took about 2 days to sell. But I'm glad I was able to secure the Royal toes, otherwise I would kept the pine greens if I struck out.
Good thing you copped bcuz Pine Green’s are TRASH.

Jeez I just want a 11.5. Hit on them trash fire red 5s and can’t even unload them. Wasted my SNKRS karma on them 😔

Anyone get an answer one way or another from SNS? Mine still says “drawing.”
I would like to know this too lol. Status still says drawing on my end. Normally I get a PayPal notification that I hit before I get notified from SNS.

Dammit- package says delivered at 1:42pm PST but i'm working from home and NOBODY delivered anything. Dang it Fedex!!!

What course of action should i take now fellas?

Dammit- package says delivered at 1:42pm PST but i'm working from home and NOBODY delivered anything. Dang it Fedex!!!

What course of action should i take now fellas?

Fedex and usps love to do this
They will mark it delivered then it will show up unannounced the next day
If it doesn't show up tomorrow then you need to contact fedex

Back
Top Bottom