Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Just picked them up. The quality is pretty much standard on these. The toe box is tumbled like my other 1s. The side panel leather is not soft or smooth. I think it’s the same as the pine greens. Overall it’s a dope shoe imo. I’m not the best when it come describing quality though lol. Maybe you see something in the pics.
E688E00B-A63B-4301-B5E7-244C55DE41C6.jpeg

51E6D22B-360F-4173-9601-D6F067F81F13.jpeg

8007DF06-B681-477F-B78E-8B3CA137DEB7.jpeg

8E3350AC-D0D4-4721-AE13-CE73144973A8.jpeg

Y’all see that little white tag? Nike sendin fakes lol?
B9BDE401-527A-4857-B7EE-854BF02A0570.jpeg

EF0560E4-6277-4F46-81A7-F9746A8F111E.jpeg

Last edited:
Royal toes just got delivered and they are nice. Notice the paint job on the sole have waves in them with the blue paint. I thought it was a sloppy defect at first but realized the official Nike pics have this too. Curious too see if more pairs have this pattern. I like it though. I got a little pen to touch it up if my OCD kicks in.

Leather is on par with Court Purples except the blue leather is pretty soft.
B701CC17-09F3-4F9A-AB2E-74C1A420A58D.jpeg

88AC22ED-0321-41E5-A241-52B6D16811BD.jpeg

Gotcha, thanks! I struck out on my EA! I still want a pair next week....

Royal toes just got delivered and they are nice. Notice the paint job on the sole have waves in them with the blue paint. I thought it was a sloppy defect at first but realized the official Nike pics have this too. Curious too see if more pairs have this pattern. I like it though. I got a little pen to touch it up if my OCD kicks in.

Leather is on par with Court Purples except the blue leather is pretty soft.
B701CC17-09F3-4F9A-AB2E-74C1A420A58D.jpeg

88AC22ED-0321-41E5-A241-52B6D16811BD.jpeg

Just bad QC, pretty typical with 1’s

My pair still hasn’t shipped out. Is anyone else having that same issue?

Same. I'm not too worried though, seems like Nike is really backed up. There's people who still haven't gotten their shoes from other releases yet that was before these. Seems like a hit or miss, some people have theirs randomly shipped faster than others.

Same. I'm not too worried though, seems like Nike is really backed up. There's people who still haven't gotten their shoes from other releases yet that was before these. Seems like a hit or miss, some people have theirs randomly shipped faster than others.
I hope so, I got my court purples pretty quickly. this is the first release that has been delayed for me so I was concerned. we might get the same time the may 9th release.

Yeah my court purpled didn’t ship till the NEXT Sunday a full week later. Warehouse delays. Postal delays. All gonna stack up.

As in regards to shipping and it taking too long. I bet you if we owed Nike a bill they would have joker, Johnny on the spot in a mailbox each and every month and wouldnt care about it being a pandemic or not.

Hanon holds funds though right? Never entered a draw with them

I understand delays, but my friend who lives in the same city as me got his court purples like two weeks before I did. These haven't shipped yet for me either.

Hanon holds funds though right? Never entered a draw with them

Yeah, it says it on the site:

Upon entering the draw you are acknowledging that the money will be unavailable to you and will sit as pending until the draw has ended, if you are successful you agree to authorise the full payment of goods and shipping. If you are unsuccessful your funds will be released back to you please note this may take 3-7 working days. Any money in your PayPal account will be used before any other payment source.

Back
Top Bottom