Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

gon suck for yall if sp cancels yall orders after all these attempts and time wasted

this is awful.
like i'm so tired. I really am not trying to drop over retail for these.

i'm at the point where I kinda want to start spamming f5 on this 420 page.
like they're already in cart and I've already put my info in 1342342 times. i'm tired. I live on the east coast. just take the money, jesus Christ.

i'm at the point where I kinda want to start spamming f5 on this 420 page.
like they're already in cart and I've already put my info in 1342342 times. i'm tired. I live on the east coast. just take the money, jesus Christ.

man just keep your money its not that serious i would say.

its not but i'm tired of losing. I haven't won one thing on snkrs ever and have taken so many L's in these raffles. i'm tired of window shopping. I just want something to rock. shouldn't be this hard to cop something to rock.

They're saying on twitter to select privacy button and create account for later boxes when you get to the onestepcheckout page. Supposedly, it will prevent the page from reloading and taking you to a 501 error page.

Wish I knew that beforehand

its not but i'm tired of losing. I haven't won one thing on snkrs ever and have taken so many L's in these raffles. i'm tired of window shopping. I just want something to rock. shouldn't be this hard to cop something to rock.
Good luck man. I root for ppl like you to have a fair chance at retail

I was 1 of the few to get lucky at SP last time for the court purples but I just don’thave the energy to go through that every time a Jordan 1 releases. Once I woke up this am and kept refreshing Cityblue until they loaded and they sold out in 5 sec I just gave up then and there lol

Everyone wants to flip my size in 1s ( 8 )

Quickly stop the page from reloading immediately after entering zip and state. If youre not quick enough the shipping rates will try to update which will cause the 501 error.

But how did you quickly stop the page from reloading? Did you use a shortcut or click a button on your browser?

It took 10 hours but I finally got through on mobile to get the order through SP and get the confirmation email. I hope the Flint 13s are nothing like this mess.

Last edited:
Just got through on size 11...checkout was a nightmare. Can't click any buttons without it crashing. Clicked place order and it crashed, but got email confirmation right away.

Try logging into your account if you have it in cart so you can try checking out on either phone and computer. Ended up checking out on phone.

Back
Top Bottom