Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

You can’t really believe that garbage you just typed can you!?

Yeah I do actually. We will see. Metallics sat, went on sale now they are 3-400+. These will be no different on release. People tend to stay away from white 1s where im from.

Yeah I do actually. We will see. Metallics sat, went on sale now they are 3-400+. These will be no different on release. People tend to stay away from white 1s where im from.

Lol you are comparing 2016/17 to 2021!? 🤣

You must not be from where the bots are from. It’s also not 2016 or whenever it was when those metallics dropped.
I wish you were right about this.

You must not be from where the bots are from. It’s also not 2016 or whenever it was when those metallics dropped.
I wish you were right about this.

What does bots have to do with footsite reservations and other online raffles. Absolutely nothing.

I haven't missed a shoe i wanted in years besides my double up on Bred Yeezys and I was just being greedy. All bought either reservation or SNKRS with no bot. These OG 1s will be no different if released in stores.

How would a bot do a instore pickup reservation at say Footlocker?
That’s a very specific example and a small percentage of raffles. Guarantee most people strike out via foot site in store raffles.
What was the last og 1 that sat? I’ll wait.

I haven't missed a shoe i wanted in years besides my double up on Bred Yeezys and I was just being greedy. All bought either reservation or SNKRS with no bot. These OG 1s will be no different if released in stores.

Could you reserve a size 11.5 for me, please? I've taken nothing but L's on SNKRS, even with my VPN off. The closest raffle is a two-hour round trip (Reason #736 why I need to move) Thank you, kind sir 😉 If you are unable to grab me a pair, I understand and thank you for your time nontheless.

Saw on Twitter that a women’s Jordan 1 mid sold out on Nike in 30 seconds today. I have no hope for getting a pair of these.

All im saying is white based 1s dont sell as good as others....yall worry too much. SNKRS is a different story. Everything is "hard" to get there.

I agree with the white based 1s not selling as well as the others. It's a very niche colorway, where alot of people will think it looks too plain and bland (which is true) Older folks who remember them, connoisseurs and bot-manned resellers will be the main consumers imo.

Screen-shot-2011-09-21-at-1.53.53-AM.png

It's crazy how 2016/2017 wasn't too long ago and now its a totally different world when it comes to 1's. Every pair sells out now, who knows where they go :lol:
Yep. 1s are the “in” shoe right now. Not that what’s IN has any effect at all on me and what shoes I buy. I’m much too old for that. I see more and more grey hairs in the mirror each time I look.

These are going to be stupid limited and hard to get stop kidding yourself if you think otherwise
All im saying is white based 1s dont sell as good as others....yall worry too much. SNKRS is a different story. Everything is "hard" to get there.

Back
Top Bottom