Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

My guess is they limited the first run last year to build more anticipation for later releases, and will have more stock for these. Still gonna be somewhat limited but not like last years pairs. But, since these are OGs and there is a NG following the past couple years, these will have more demand. No one even wanted those colorways last year. They weren’t bad but they weren’t OG and were definitely a let down when we first saw them.

My guess is they limited the first run last year to build more anticipation for later releases, and will have more stock for these. Still gonna be somewhat limited but not like last years pairs. But, since these are OGs and there is a NG following the past couple years, these will have more demand. No one even wanted those colorways last year. They weren’t bad but they weren’t OG and were definitely a let down when we first saw them.

There is no demand for these, only the model. These will definitely sell out, but not as fast as you think. Mark my words. There is virtually no talk on them besides Niketalk.

Only way these will fly is if its literally numbers like the reverse bred. They would need that gimmick to move this colorway.

Wish it came in the OG box. Weird to do an ‘85 release and not have it come in the right box.

Other than that gripe, these are priority No. 1 for this year.

one and only shoe i need for this year. unfortunately gonna have to go through the resell route since it looks like nikes gonna pull the limited bs with these

that toe box :sick:

0782A247-3AF3-4E4C-B005-E47E75DC5F90.jpeg

I know they won’t, but they need to flood the market with these. OG colorways should always be produced in large enough quantities to be attainable on release day

My first real sneaker agony of the year.. I swear Im looking forward to these and not looking forward to them all at once. Got two shoes ready to get off'd. Wanted the Civilist Dunks but I've wanted freaking NG's since the start of the remastered stuff.

Back
Top Bottom