Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

Toe rand is looking horrible, shape on these new mold 1’s are weird too. I’m leaning toward pass...

that toe box :sick:

0782A247-3AF3-4E4C-B005-E47E75DC5F90.jpeg
Toebox is 🗑

These haven't been released in 36 years. I have to get them. They are too historical for me not to have, plus MJ wore them off court back in the day, I believe before he fractured his foot? 🤔That's how old they are. 🚂

Trash toebox is a trash toebox. You definitely won’t make them look better from what I‘ve seen from you.

We have seen nothing from you. From all we know, you are an undercover reseller, leveraging NTers for help getting shoes for retail, so you can turn around and flip them without anyone ever knowing. That would explain your “love“ for just about everything JB puts out, while never showing your on foots.

I think Michael Jordan may have worn these lounging around during his rookie year!? 🐂 Silver/Grey outfit a must!

We have seen nothing from you. From all we know, you are an undercover reseller, leveraging NTers for help getting shoes for retail, so you can turn around and flip them without anyone ever knowing. That would explain your “love“ for just about everything JB puts out, while never showing your on foots.
Oh snap...

That is another one of the dumbest things you’ve ever said. I’ve been here since 2005. People know I’m not a reseller. Not only that, I’ve helped numerous people get shoes for retail, tax, and shipping. You really do have trash takes. No wonder why people think you’re a 🤡

Back
Top Bottom