Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

pre-owned? :lol:

Nice try, and post a size that people actually wear, not kid sizes. :lol:

Read the description, they're not worn. Just an ebay seller who notices their yellowed from age and doesn't come with an og box.

size 8 is a mens size sir and you wasn't being specific. You said find a pair, not a DS pair in a size 12.5 with OG all. Took me all of 15 seconds and google.

Find me an authentic Jordan 1 OG high or dunk in the same condition and size for $100?

Chill dawg,those on my watch list lol you hot

I mean he asked

And they're all clowns because EVERY fake is of a hype shoe.

I don't see anyone buying Fake 89 Flights, or 95 Uptempos, which are legendary shoes and aren't even faked because no one wants them.

Miss me with the argument that they just want the shoe and can't afford it. My whole point is you only want HYPE shoes.

They fake everything bro, even White AF1s

I never claimed you could find those at that price.

Defend people who buy fakes then. I won't argue with you. You must have some in your closet if you're going to these lengths. :lol:

They don't fake everything.

White-white AF1s sell out consistently, maybe we should label them as semi-hype? I know they've been selling fast for years where I live.

You can get a white AF1 any day of the week if you look, and when I say they fake everything, I mean everything. No joke. Even Oral B electric tooth brush heads.

It is a all white shoe, but seeing these having a downward trend in resale value makes me hopeful for whenever the more desirable OG CWs release in this mold.

Sounds like wishful thinking to me. Maybe I'm just being negative but when Chicago's, Black Toes, Black/Reds, etc come out in the new mold they're going to have the exact opposite aftermarket performance of these, where they instead go from double to triple retail or more as time goes on. 2015 Chicago's already going for well over $1K depending on size. Only OG colorways I see following the trend of these is Royals, Shadows and the Metallic series if they receive the '85 High treatment as well.

I want them, not because of hype, I'm a OG :lol:

I can't justify paying resell for these, given the fact that I generally have problems with shoes that are too narrow.

These are supposed to be killers because of the stiff leather.

...folks on youtube saying they don't break in very well.

I can't justify paying resell for these, given the fact that I generally have problems with shoes that are too narrow.

These are supposed to be killers because of the stiff leather.

...folks on youtube saying they don't break in very well.

Agree 100%, I missed retail so it is what it is. I never pay resellers no matter what. I've seen worn pairs and they look absolutely terrible.

It's inevitable, but honestly wouldn't expect any in the next 1-3 years.
This tbh. I think JB has realized they can't keep releasing the original colorways over and over and expect them to sell like hot cakes. I say this because it seems like OG colorways are not being released nearly as frequently as they were 2015-2019. There's been more retro plus colorways getting announced than anything else lately. With the new '85 Highs, while not entirely identical to the actual 1985 pairs, they're pretty dang close and at this point it's splitting hairs when comparing them to the originals outside of blatant stuff like materials and overall shape of new vs old. If they take the '85 High approach with the rest of the 1-14 line, there would be no reason to buy any further iterations imo unless you need a new pair or missed out somehow.

Every time I check flight club and think my size gonna go lower from $410… and randomly check it again and it go up :lol:. Guess next time I see it for $410, I should just buy without thinking about it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom