Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

Would love to break in my reverse Breds
Same same imo. I have em too.
D40E157C-C542-4A8C-AEF5-9CE66F79102C.jpeg

Do you use shoe trees or treat the leather? I got both too but NGs are a lot softer.

Every time I check flight club and think my size gonna go lower from $410… and randomly check it again and it go up :lol:. Guess next time I see it for $410, I should just buy without thinking about it

just do it. paid around $520 for mine, kinda regret it but didn't want to wait and risk paying a lot more tbh.
I'm too old and tired to play around with these kids.

also, 100% agree. Worn pairs look so much better than DS ones which says a lot about the sneaker. That's exactly
what you want, can't say that about a lot of sneakers out today. People saying the regular highs are more comfortable
are out of their minds. Just because you don't have the time to break them in doesnt mean the sneaker is not cozy.
Glad to see ya'll are enjoying yours!

Lows have respectable quality, but the highs have a wayyy more premium cut…it’s a thicker/heavier cut, whereas the lows, while just decent build, nowhere near the highs IMO

i saw some youtube review and they said the leather is buttery and premium, ehile the high is kinda hard and thick?

i saw some youtube review and they said the leather is buttery and premium, ehile the high is kinda hard and thick?

the lows leather is definitely soft, the highs take some good wear to break in, the leather is thick. I have no complaints of the lows (outside of maybe swoosh size) but the build is good IMO. They didn’t give us cheap plastic leather, ‘85s are on another level though

I have the 85 ds inside the box. But hesitant to wear it as i have too many shoes in my cabinet now lol. i dont think i can commit to wear and break it for a couple of months since i hardly go out these days

I have the 85 ds inside the box. But hesitant to wear it as i have too many shoes in my cabinet now lol. i dont think i can commit to wear and break it for a couple of months since i hardly go out these days
Just do it. They’re only shoes. Wear them daily. You’ll enjoy them and they’re super comfy once broken in. Absolutely way better than regular 1s. The leather is way less flimsy, the insole offers very nice step in comfort and over all materials and shape are superior. If not just sell em and call it a day.

Back
Top Bottom