Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

don't they get authenticated?
Never heard of trade block so I wouldn't know. But if the other dudes Neutral Greys have been authenticated then the only thing odd (to me) is how someone would trade them for Hare 6s of all shoes. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder though so it all boils down to preference I guess.

I’m not familiar with it either, saw it on Twitter someone mentioning trades but I looked into it briefly and saw both parties send out the kicks to middle man and they’re authenticated and sent to the respective parties

Who’s authenticating them I have no idea

I’m not familiar with it either, saw it on Twitter someone mentioning trades but I looked into it briefly and saw both parties send out the kicks to middle man and they’re authenticated and sent to the respective parties

Who’s authenticating them I have no idea
The lack of identity and accountability of said middle man is enough to turn me away honestly. I've been buying all my sneakers from Ebay for the last year or two and so far, even after the newly added sneakercon authentication partnership, they've yet to disappoint me. GOAT was okay when I did use them, and StockX has too many horror stories.

The lack of identity and accountability of said middle man is enough to turn me away honestly. I've been buying all my sneakers from Ebay for the last year or two and so far, even after the newly added sneakercon authentication partnership, they've yet to disappoint me. GOAT was okay when I did use them, and StockX has too many horror stories.
they all trash. eBay great for some older hard to find kicks

88156BC9-37BE-47AB-B46B-3449345851BB.jpeg

85B806FF-5188-4832-BC27-12BFAA3D6153.jpeg

You need to break them in. 5 or 6 wears isn't enough, you need to wear constantly.
I’m not doubting what you’re saying.

But a shoe that’s not only uncomfortable, but literally painful when you first wear them, isn’t for me.

…others feel differently and I get it.

This review makes them sound horribly uncomfortable and hard to break in.

…even after 5 or 6 wears.

Whats that got to do with me? :rofl: Mine have broken in amazingly maybe its because I have a wider foot but I've really worn em in. But as the old saying goes your mileage may vary. I will say it'll probably take more than 5-6 brief wears before they start breaking in. You just gotta do stuff in them, my 1st pair are amazing beaters, the leather has softened up dramatically but it was never too stiff for me. The insole accounts for a lot lol they're also SO PHOTOGENIC :emoji_heart_eyes: beat or pristine

FB_IMG_1647143598941.jpg

This review is also the only guy I've heard describe them this way.

No doubt you need to break them in but he's exaggerating.
This. The only reviews I trust are Jumpman Bostic & Weartesters. I feel like a lot of other dudes have no idea what they're talking about. I do like Foamer Simpson's interviews too they're funny as hell sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom