Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

Wait so these aren't limited to 23,000 any more???

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:
?
1612145424358.png

snkrs .ca still says 23000 pairs

So Nike brag about the '85...saying its the closest retro to the orginal, make it impossible to get at $200...then a year from now all the Retro 1s will have the '85 mold and be $225. Mark my words.

I don't think all the 1's will be in the 85 mold. I'd bet they will keep the 85's limited for the next few years so that they can eventually charge $225.

If they release the Chicago's in 85 form and make them limited, im driving to Beaverton and throwing bricks in every window at Nike :rofl:

Have you ever been to Nike in Beaverton. It's a fortress you won't even be able to see a window. you have to drive down a 1/4 mile long driveway just to get to the main gate. and that gate has gaurds.

the entire campus is surrounded by a huge cement wall with a running track on the top of it that people run around. and the campus is huge I dont know how many acres but its big. if you are not an employee or a guest that is on a schedule you won't get in.

the entire campus is surrounded by a huge cement wall with a running track on the top of it that people run around. and the campus is huge I dont know how many acres but its big. if you are not an employee or a guest that is on a schedule you won't get in.
Reminds me of Lupin on Netflix 😂

Never knew it was that serious; heard about being a guest but still didnt know it was that deep. I think my understanding was that you can get a pass with relative ease because folks visiting the campus is normal. IDK though.

I always planned on going but not if they're acting like its Roswell.

Changing from the vinyl material around the ankle collar on the OG’s to a suede material will make these age really well. Curious as to how these will look with a few wears. Will age much better than a white AF1 of course

Shut the video off when he compared these to af1 highs

Looks like you’re only able to get them from the SNKRS app or website. Looks like these will be harder to get than expected. A little blown but if the StockX presale price drops to like 300-400 I may have to just give in. Since we all know it‘s very unlikely that I get them.

boutique shops will get them. Still hard to get. Likely not less than $500 on the secondary market.

Back
Top Bottom