Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

A70AECF7-739B-4CDA-942F-B9FCA41063E7.jpeg
Was this at a Bulls game?

These can’t be that limited if Shiekh is doing raffle for online release

I still won’t hit with them, still have yet to hit a raffle

This is what I’m hoping. Did they have the 85s last year? I don’t remember them having those.

i mean, kobe 5's were on shiekh and they were still very limited. It really doesn't mean anything that all these stores are getting if it means each store is only getting 1 FSR. Makes no difference if none of these stores got but only SNKRS got it and its the same stock amount. Its just the illusion that it seems like theres more stock just because its spread more widely among a few extra stores

Nvm just saw only jump man footlockers getting them

disregard my previous statement

WTF is a Jumpman FTL?? I thought that was what the 3 FA's were and then HOHs. They done made another division for resellers?

Essentially they moved everything hyped to Foot Locker now instead of FOOTACTION, CHI & LA have Jordan stores inside of the major Foot Lockers.

Woah so the whole FA23 thing is now dead and moved over to hyped FTL?? Sort of feel like this was a rumor about a year ago. When did this happen? I went to they biggest most hyped HOH in NYC and it looked like it has for years. Same with another in BK though not as big.

Aren't hyped FTLs just HOH stores. If its just Chi and LA what makes those special??

These questions arent for you to answer them all, I just think these stores and businesses are incredibly backwards :lol: Sounds exactly like my first thought: yet another division for resellers. Mind you FTL still has a contract with Goat and they own FA so they took FA's biggest attraction and moved it into the stores that resellers are benefiting from on top of a year of feeding them and crapping on its fair system with FLX :lol:

SON.

Back
Top Bottom