Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

B6350510-F264-4758-8059-95C0CDC5C774.gif

I just want to highlight that this isnt a typo. You really need a bot to buy a bot. It's gotten THAT serious. No wonder why you cant buy ****.

Yep, it’s not like 2015 where you would drop $20 on ATC Services/bots like SoleSniper, etc. etc. and be good. Bots are BIG business now, look at the PS5 marketplace.

Yep, it’s not like 2015 where you would drop $20 on ATC Services/bots like SoleSniper, etc. etc. and be good. Bots are BIG business now, look at the PS5 marketplace.

I was talking about this with a member sometime last year (more so going half on one to just be able to buy what we want-not reselling) and this came up. When I went to look just out of curiosity, I was both surprised and not at all one bit shocked lol.

Almost straight up gave up everything though.. joint makes you feel defeated.

I was talking about this with a member sometime last year (more so going half on one to just be able to buy what we want-not reselling) and this came up. When I went to look just out of curiosity, I was both surprised and not at all one bit shocked lol.

Almost straight up gave up everything though.. joint makes you feel defeated.

Oh I 100% agree, if I had it my way, there would be no more need for bots and the only resellers would be long term ones/collectors moving pairs years after release. It is what it is though.

Last edited:
we are consumer driven, its sick. Lose out? Move on, its on stuff that you never owned anyway. Not like you are losing out on scooping up something from your childhood room or something. In the end what others do with their money is their business and I just cry a little inside and move on lol

Me neither

And besides the way they are pumping out kicks nowadays there always a release you dont want but someone else will, if u catch my drift

play the game

we are consumer driven, its sick. Lose out? Move on, its on stuff that you never owned anyway. Not like you are losing out on scooping up something from your childhood room or something. In the end what others do with their money is their business and I just cry a little inside and move on lol
Straight up. Wise man

Woah so the whole FA23 thing is now dead and moved over to hyped FTL?? Sort of feel like this was a rumor about a year ago. When did this happen? I went to they biggest most hyped HOH in NYC and it looked like it has for years. Same with another in BK though not as big.

Aren't hyped FTLs just HOH stores. If its just Chi and LA what makes those special??

These questions arent for you to answer them all, I just think these stores and businesses are incredibly backwards :lol: Sounds exactly like my first thought: yet another division for resellers. Mind you FTL still has a contract with Goat and they own FA so they took FA's biggest attraction and moved it into the stores that resellers are benefiting from on top of a year of feeding them and crapping on its fair system with FLX :lol:

SON.
That’s when it happened. The big switch a year ago. All the heavy drops all last year have only been on the FTL app & most of the super limited ones were only FTL CHI & LA, NY used to be the 3rd big location, I guess they just stopped allocating the stock there. I hear you, I used to be golden with the OG System, maybe missed a handful of hyped shoes, it was a feast otherwise. Now without ever hitting anything or being able to grab pairs for friends & family I’m not shopping as much, so I don’t have as much luck. Hopefully they show love this year.

Only 3 spots doing in-store raffle for Shiekh. Downtown broadway, Culver city mall, and SF flagship store. SF flagship employee said the raffle ends on the 8th. SNKRS or bust :emoji_dizzy_face:

Exclusive Access= finally.

lettuce pray. If I fail I need a W from Chi FTL. Why haven't they updated yet dude.

Back
Top Bottom