Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

Come on, man. You know any 1, ESPECIALLY AN OG, would end up this way. Unless you’re being sarcastic? Lol no surprise there either.
def understood on OG aspect. But I honestly have never seen clamoring for them. no sarcasm prob just wishful thinking on my end lmao

Nike is making so much money off of our really needless obsessions. Not to mention the 6 billion dollar after market, where the real sickness is palpable and on display. I'm not free from any of this either, as I live in this world as well.
This.

I dont think of the term hype anymore.

I consciously think about manufactured nostalgia to base my consumerism.

If these retro'd around the Storm Blue era, they would've 100000% went on discount. But those good days are long gone.

And those days are never coming back. The 1 will forever be at the top of the hype (manufactured nostalgia? Nice one) chain.

One thing I've done to curtail my spending, is that I pulled out all my shoes and took a picture of them. When I get the craving to spend, I just look at what I already have, many of which, haven't even been worn.

I'll still be here when the Neutral Grey drops, but after a certain price point, I'm tapping out. These sneakers are not a make it or break it for me.

And those days are never coming back. The 1 will forever be at the top of the hype (manufactured nostalgia? Nice one) chain.

didn't you say 1's are dead because of all these new colorways that you don't like lol

anyway, on the remastered discussion, not every 1's has that "remastered" program mold to it. But I'll say that the fragment 1's has a better 1985 mold and toebox than the neutral greys

didn't you say 1's are dead because of all these new colorways that you don't like lol

anyway, on the remastered discussion, not every 1's has that "remastered" program mold to it. But I'll say that the fragment 1's has a better 1985 mold and toebox than the neutral greys
saw ur IG post the other day and wanted to punch my phone

I've noticed that people in these retro threads are connoisseurs and are very detail oriented when it comes to evaluating retros. But we saw the $1,000+ tags on those jumpman AJ1's and people who buy those think they look great 😖

That's why Nike doesn't care about the pink Carmines. Addicts and your average Joe don't care. Their buying it just for the sake of spending money.

It's like finding out your girl is cheating on you and you just ignore it as if nothing is happening.

Some stupid ****. You telling me Nike can’t make some extra pairs when they got plenty Pegasus, air max 90s models sitting around on shelves. All to get eh consumer to pay more for the same ****. 3god a victim of the brainwashing

Lol wishful thinking. 1s are alive and well.

Some stupid ****. You telling me Nike can’t make some extra pairs when they got plenty Pegasus, air max 90s models sitting around on shelves. All to get eh consumer to pay more for the same ****. 3god a victim of the brainwashing

You’re an idiot.

I'M TRYING. NIKE DONT WANT MAH MONIES
1612805145842.jpeg

Lol wishful thinking. 1s are alive and well.

You’re an idiot.

Fellas mind your tone please

Back
Top Bottom