Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

how much u invested in that bTC mining rig

BTC mining isn’t really worthwhile unless you’re doing it as part of a group (and even then it’s questionable). The amount you mine as an individual just isn’t worth it compared to what you’re paying in upfront sunk and ongoing variable costs.

Took 2 Ls on SNKRS and got through snipes queue only to see all sizes sold out. Went straight to eBay and copped my pair for $515. It will even out since I’m skipping a lot of Jordans this year.

Took 2 Ls on SNKRS and got through snipes queue only to see all sizes sold out. Went straight to eBay and copped my pair for $515. It will even out since I’m skipping a lot of Jordans this year.
got thru snipes.. saw size 11. added to cart.. c heckout n got forcibly removed cuz theyre not in stock.. lmao..

got thru snipes.. saw size 11. added to cart.. c heckout n got forcibly removed cuz theyre not in stock.. lmao..

Thats what happened to me, except it was a 11.5. I tried 10 times and checkout wouldnt go through. I figure ill earn that $300 extra i spent on resell back in no time

Not the same but considering passing on resale of these and grabbing metallic navy’s, there’s a ds pair that’s been sitting for under 290...
If I get those, I have sails, and silver japans, I’ll be alright, I definitely want to get NG lows retail or resale anyway

I'm probably just gonna wait, hope they dip, and sell a pair of BC3s i have sitting to make up the extra $300 i'm gonna have to end up spending 😢

BTC mining isn’t really worthwhile unless you’re doing it as part of a group (and even then it’s questionable). The amount you mine as an individual just isn’t worth it compared to what you’re paying in upfront sunk and ongoing variable costs.

I don't want to derail the thread but I have EVGA 3080 FTW3....basically the best mining GPU available outside of a 3090. $5 to $10 a day can be made. Now multiple that times at least 200 and it adds up quick. Keep mind EVGA gpus and quite a few others have at least a 3 year warranty if something goes wrong with it. It really is a win win situation if you are a PC builder.

this is only true if solo mining. if you lend out your hash power you can make $100 per day. do the weekly then monthly then yearly math. and that's just at the current rates. ok, i won't speak on crypto in this thread again.

I don't want to derail the thread but I have EVGA 3080 FTW3....basically the best mining GPU available outside of a 3090. $5 to $10 a day can be made. Now multiple that times at least 200 and it adds up quick. Keep mind EVGA gpus and quite a few others have at least a 3 year warranty if something goes wrong with it. It really is a win win situation if you are a PC builder.

Keep in mind, I was also under the impression you had to start from 0 (had to buy all equipment) so even recouping your upfront costs at $5-$10/day will take a little while (especially assuming you can’t score a 3090 at retail).

Anyways, back to the shoes haha

Keep in mind, I was also under the impression you had to start from 0 (had to buy all equipment) so even recouping your upfront costs at $5-$10/day will take a little while (especially assuming you can’t score a 3090 at retail).

Anyways, back to the shoes haha

Nah bruh my rig is a HTPC and Gaming rig first and foremost. I haven't started mining yet. I'm just stating facts about the process and hardware. 5900X, EVGA 3080 FTW3, X570 Aorus Master, 10 silent wings 3 fans in a Lian Li XL case! Built during the holidays!

I'm probably just gonna wait, hope they dip, and sell a pair of BC3s i have sitting to make up the extra $300 i'm gonna have to end up spending 😢

Those ‘18 BC 3s piss me off. One of my all time favorites and they refuse to get them right.

Back
Top Bottom