Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

Lol got the stockx email keep it neutral advertising. Suckers. Straight from one app to another

to all the people that hit on SNKRS i hope your pair comes with PINK midsole that's on god!!!!
7DAF9FA7-9C59-4B30-A4CD-31DC69C40B21.gif

When them pairs hit Friday/Tuesday the trick is going to be waiting it out and not jumping at the first sign of a 10 dollar drop. Folks had SNKRS and would rather try that than cop an EA pair as they were coming in through the week.

I wish sneakerheads could all be on the same page. Even if all of NT listens to this thousands of others probably won't. I knew I shouldve copped last night but I was trying to be reasonable lol. Stupid *** kanyizzy .. what was he thinking.

I'm waiting it out though.. no choice now. I just dont wanna drop 6 all over again like I had to on last years pair.

I copped on GOAT this morning pre-release. I'm just waiting for the BA seller to cancel :lol:

either way, I imagine these will hit pre-releases prices once pairs are in hand

seller probably would've cancelled anyway after seeing the price spike

Big facts..forgot about that finesse. Though I dont usually have that happen (or cop prerelease). I think some folks will get lucky here that copped last night. I copped Iowa Dunks and the seller cancelled but the price I paid after was actually cheaper :lol:

When them pairs hit Friday/Tuesday the trick is going to be waiting it out and not jumping at the first sign of a 10 dollar drop. Folks had SNKRS and would rather try that than cop an EA pair as they were coming in through the week.

I wish sneakerheads could all be on the same page. Even if all of NT listens to this thousands of others probably won't. I knew I shouldve copped last night but I was trying to be reasonable lol. Stupid *** kanyizzy .. what was he thinking.

I'm waiting it out though.. no choice now. I just dont wanna drop 6 all over again like I had to on last years pair.

Exactly why I wasn't listening to these clowns earlier this morning :lol:

Sneaker game changed so much last year during quarantine, these "THEY'LL DEFINITELY DROP!!!" shouts are no longer guaranteed. Hopefully they do drop so you and the other good dudes in here can cop. If it does happen, I'm not gonna lose sleep over a $50 difference.

Listen to your gut instinct and stop listening to Pocket Watchers R Us :lol:

Exactly why I wasn't listening to these clowns earlier this morning :lol:

Sneaker game changed so much last year during quarantine, these "THEY'LL DEFINITELY DROP!!!" shouts are no longer guaranteed. Hopefully they do drop so you and the other good dudes in here can cop. If it does happen, I'm not gonna lose sleep over a $50 difference.

Listen to your gut instinct and stop listening to Pocket Watchers R Us :lol:

Ok, but your pair probably gonna get cancelled lol. We all in the same boat in the end.

these might not be sitting now but in 85' they sure were. stacks of these for 29.99 all day long. There's no way I'm paying over retail for these. they half-assed them and are completely ruining any luck of any of us getting any 1s from here on out. these were a boring shoe then and are now, the hype for a limited shoe has blinders on everybody.

I believe I payed a reasonable price yesterday on StockX. These are a must as I bought all the OG colorways since 2013 except Chicago’s. I have the 94s instead.
To obtain a particular sneaker these days has become foolish.

Took 2 Ls on SNKRS and got through snipes queue only to see all sizes sold out. Went straight to eBay and copped my pair for $515. It will even out since I’m skipping a lot of Jordans this year.
Same. Only I copt from stockx instead. Btw...I wasn't aware of the flack it gets.

Back
Top Bottom