Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

Guess you missed the part where I was said i'm not gonna lose sleep over $50. That's the price difference. If it gets cancelled over that then clearly the broke *** seller needs the bread more than I do :lol:
That cloth talk :nthat:
1612984782697.gif

these might not be sitting now but in 85' they sure were. stacks of these for 29.99 all day long.

That's just the way it goes. A couple years ago no one cared about Storm Blues , Navy Metallics, or Red Metallics

they sat and I ended up copping on dicso for I think 119.99 each at footlocker

Now its about ~300 for metallics and you need 5-6 bills to touch storm blues, especially after all the union stormblue toe hype

Honestly they look amazing but they are not the most comfortable 1s I've ever owned. Wouldn't pay more than 450 for em.

Exactly why I wasn't listening to these clowns earlier this morning :lol:

Sneaker game changed so much last year during quarantine, these "THEY'LL DEFINITELY DROP!!!" shouts are no longer guaranteed. Hopefully they do drop so you and the other good dudes in here can cop. If it does happen, I'm not gonna lose sleep over a $50 difference.

Listen to your gut instinct and stop listening to Pocket Watchers R Us :lol:

I should've listened to my instincts which is why I'm annoyed. But for the record the only other entity I listen to is my inner voice of reason.. not NT :lol: nobody here is paying my bills or paying for my pair.

I should've listened to my instincts which is why I'm annoyed. But for the record the only other entity I listen to is my inner voice of reason.. not NT :lol: nobody here is paying my bills or paying for my pair.

I’m not sure why you are second guessing yourself? Pricing ALWAYS goes up on release day and for a few days thereafter.

Someone locally is asking $500 for my size. I recently sold a pair Yeezy 700 suns for $500; sometimes I regret doing so as I liked how crazy they were but that’s water under the bridge and too late now. So I could essentially view getting these for $40 more than retail. Hmm.

Someone locally is asking $500 for my size. I recently sold a pair Yeezy 700 suns for $500; sometimes I regret doing so as I liked how crazy they were but that’s water under the bridge and too late now. So I could essentially view getting these for $40 more than retail. Hmm.

Lol Yeezys are dead af. Pick up these ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom