Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

Only pairs I've had give me the glitter issue are my Cyber Mondays and Bred Toes. Both have been in the box for over a year and a half now at this point.

Got rid of my breds and royals too. Even got rid of the coveted SBB. I only kept the Shadows, Black Toes, UNC and low metallic navy's. It was impossible for me to get the Chi's. I had a trade fall through on its release day. Ah well.

It’s good but it’s not what people say it is.
Really? I had 94s, 01s and many other 1s up until the SBB and those backboards were on another level. Now saying that the comfort is trash like all of the Jordan 1s but the materials and softness of the SBB was my favorite. Maybe you prefer stiffer pleather which is fine and also makes a point that quality is always subjective.

remember in 2016, when banned 1s and royal 1s were "Trash" because they WERE tumbled leather :lol:
I got a really bad pair tho :lol:
FA0742E8-4797-49F6-9819-6F74B3B9759B.jpeg

Straight outta the box from NDC.

Really? I had 94s, 01s and many other 1s up until the SBB and those backboards were on another level. Now saying that the comfort is trash like all of the Jordan 1s but the materials and softness of the SBB was my favorite. Maybe you prefer stiffer pleather which is fine and also makes a point that quality is always subjective.

All you’re using as an example is the materials. The black leather on them is no different than any of the others. It is also just as glitter prone. Regardless, while the other panels quality is great, the colorway itself is definitely overrated. I prefer the look of the 2.0 much more.

Yeah ok lol. You will pick these up.
the toe is bulbous. the shape isn't what it should. they are far from perfect. i legit don't care anymore. i can miss every release for the rest of my life and i don't care anymore. I'll still have more heat than i could ever wear so i had to ask myself why do i even care? exactly. i don't.

Back
Top Bottom