Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

the toe is bulbous. the shape isn't what it should. they are far from perfect. i legit don't care anymore. i can miss every release for the rest of my life and i don't care anymore. I'll still have more heat than i could ever wear so i had to ask myself why do i even care? exactly. i don't.
I like this guy. Straight shooter.

they still are. I've always liked my 2013s more than my 16 breds and 17 royals. those were/are "trash." (not literally, but u get the point)
This. Plus the colors were dope (although not necessarily close to the OG). The red on the breds popped and the blurple on the royals were dope. The tumble on the 2017s was ok you just had to find the right pair, my royals were hideous but my banneds seemed fine.

Meanwhile..slowly but surely these prices are dipping ever so slightly...

Also, SBB can't be the most overrated AJ1 when these bulbous toe sketchers with the wrong shade grey and wrong materials on the collar are being sold to dorks for $500+.

people actually force they sole to get yellow? There’s a way to get the fake aged look?:smh: :lol:
Dipping them in coffee works, I did it with my Chicago’s and they look beautiful. Can’t wait to do it with these because none of these recent OG retro pairs (AM90, neutral 1) are getting beat authentically from wear and tear any time soon because I work from home and the gym isn’t getting them “dirty” per say.

NG’s with wear on them are 🔥...Artificial aging is lame as hell though...

E71315BC-EB87-4281-AB70-B235B9337749.jpeg
8185C7F7-B569-4EC7-8DBD-7D5A0D5C057E.jpeg
A6457443-00EA-41BE-B2F3-F5EBF6668166.jpeg

490F0377-9ED3-47F7-A410-8CA7EF5E8616.jpeg

Dipping them in coffee works, I did it with my Chicago’s and they look beautiful. Can’t wait to do it with these because none of these recent OG retro pairs (AM90, neutral 1) are getting beat authentically from wear and tear any time soon because I work from home and the gym isn’t getting them “dirty” per say.
When you hoop
2980F32F-60A8-4264-9B03-E6D86CD25136.jpeg

lol quality talk is always a joke. People saying 1s are comfy is a joke. Quality is subjective as some people hate creases so cheaper pleather is better to them and some think softer pleather is better. Every cows skin is different and most Jordan/Nikes dont have real leather anymore anyways. Yall arguing over fake leather quality lol

You dipped your Chicago’s in coffee?? You got a pic?

Back
Top Bottom