Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

THIS JUST IN... HOLLA.

CED B.
5EC66733-CF50-4781-8020-FA48A33E71B1.jpeg

Wow that toe panel size :frown:
Is that a size 13+?

These never fell far enough for me to get a pair. May have pulled the trigger at $450-480 shipped or below, but I’m satisfied with just my pair of Metallic Reds.

Besides the women’s exclusive “metallic purple”, which isn’t even true to the OG (women’s sizing, leather tongue tag, small wings logo, satin sockliner) so I’m not counting it as an OG rerelease, I have a bad feeling that these are the last OG 1 we’ll see for this year and maybe all of 2022.

No incentive for JB to drop OG 1s when stuff like the Volt Golds are immediately selling out. They’ll pull out pairs of Chicago’s/Breds/Black Toe/Royals/Shadows/UNC/Storm Blue/B&W/Metallics when Jordan’s eventually lose a little bit of steam

Last edited:
I’m glad I’m not the only one overlooking the issue. Thank you for your honesty. They definitely make the toebox better on OG low and the OG high. It looks deformed here...
3D5A78AE-5C46-4EE4-8345-56A49964CA70.jpeg

No one is overlooking that. We are clearly pointing them out As they come in. It seems to be larger sizes with this issue. Unfortunately, you are not in the 10.5 and below range, so you are best to keep away. In fact, it’s best for you to keep away from this thread.

No one is overlooking that. We are clearly pointing them out As they come in. It seems to be larger sizes with this issue. Unfortunately, you are not in the 10.5 and below range, so you are best to keep away. In fact, it’s best for you to keep away from this thread.
1613702950898.gif

If this shoe was to have already been reissued 4 times before would everyone want em? The colorway seems too bland for todays taste. Serious question. I of course know its OG but,

Got my SNKRS pair in...Things are 🔥...

So for sizing...I go 11 in OG 1’s...Because of the narrow talk on the 85’s I decided to go with 11.5 just in case...

Glad. I. Did.

There’s no way I’d be able to comfortably wear an 11 in these like I do with my OG 1’s...They’d be way too narrow...Length is marginally longer in comparison, barely noticeable...

Just for reference...AM 95’s, AM 90’s, modern Nike Runners, modern Nike Basketball, all Size 12 across the board...Retro Jordan’s, 11.5...Yeezy 350’s, 12 etc...Y’all get the point...11.5 in these is perfect in comparison to those, at least for me...

Got my pair in today and just looked at them. Will try to take pics tomorrow in between work. Feels softer than my Reverse pair and looks smaller at first glance.

Haven't tried them on but my regular Hi's are all sz 11 and so are both of my 85's. My Reverse pair fits fine.

Back
Top Bottom