Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

About to lace them up, but I fear that higher leather cut where tongue begins will cause problem with my high arch

5B63CE79-8DE0-4CE2-B404-F9385D8250A2.jpeg

Well I woke up to a eBay seller taking my $400 offer on a size 12, $446 total after taxes and shipping. Guess I should be happy and just accept this is the way it is now but I can’t over it. That was $400 JB could have had if they’d do us right but it went to a reseller instead.
086E5478-4DED-4C9C-B486-8643B7B6D270.gif

crazy how y’all will believe a “bland” shoe can’t be popular when common projects retail for more than these resell for but still move with no problem
My problem is that half the people or more bought the shoe to resell leaving the people that actually wanted the shoe little to no chance. And Nike/JB are fine with it.

crazy how y’all will believe a “bland” shoe can’t be popular when common projects retail for more than these resell for but still move with no problem

I had a shot at buying these locally and I couldn't justify paying that price for such a bland shoe. Even though I could've flipped, I got no time for all that.

I'm in under 500. I will give it another week and if prices aren't trending that way I'm going to bite the bullet and get it over with. I'm still banking on a lot of online pairs not getting into sellers hands yet due to shipping delays but who knows.

I'm in under 500. I will give it another week and if prices aren't trending that way I'm going to bite the bullet and get it over with. I'm still banking on a lot of online pairs not getting into sellers hands yet due to shipping delays but who knows.
Really want these to hit $400

Just received my pair (resell 460 in 10us). Did 25-30 raffles, no win.
These a really nice, the shape better than the OG 1 High to me.
Im afraid that now JB release the 85 form every year in february (like 11s in december), only 23000 pairs 😔

Just received my pair (resell 460 in 10us). Did 25-30 raffles, no win.
These a really nice, the shape better than the OG 1 High to me.
Im afraid that now JB release the 85 form every year in february (like 11s in december), only 23000 pairs 😔
Jordan sellin crack

Back
Top Bottom