Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

Just received my pair (resell 460 in 10us). Did 25-30 raffles, no win.
These a really nice, the shape better than the OG 1 High to me.
Im afraid that now JB release the 85 form every year in february (like 11s in december), only 23000 pairs 😔

Oh you peeped that too huh. Once it happened again this year.. it was over.

Idk how but I got lucky with the seller accepting my offer. Also crazy that we are feeling ‘lucky’ in anyway for any reason while having to grab them from resellers 🤦🏽‍♂️

6589A011-AECD-4747-913C-4B1E11DD58FF.jpeg
So I’m guessing they are numbered??? Did t know that and only found out by that pic!!!....

I was hella excited that I didn’t even notice those number.... gonna have to unwrap my pair and find out what number mines are....

So I’m guessing they are numbered??? Did t know that and only found out by that pic!!!....

I was hella excited that I didn’t even notice those number.... gonna have to unwrap my pair and find out what number mines are....

They're actually not numbered. They just put the stamp in their and I took the pic because its a detail pairs in 1985 used to have which is why I included it as regular OG Hi's do not have it and it's a nice detail to acknowledge. I'm not sure what number this even is.. used to be the sku, serial number, or actual numbered pairs. If it is.. I def didn't know lol but I doubt it.

They're actually not numbered. They just put the stamp in their and I took the pic because its a detail pairs in 1985 used to have which is why I included it as regular OG Hi's do not have it and it's a nice detail to acknowledge. I'm not sure what number this even is.. used to be the sku, serial number, or actual numbered pairs. If it is.. I def didn't know lol but I doubt it.
Thanks bro, totally forgot it’s only 23,000 pairs.... I wonder if that’s even accurate doe

It’s a date code.
20 = 2020
08 = month they started production run (Aug)
09 = month your par was made (Sep)
XC = factory code

Thanks bro, totally forgot it’s only 23,000 pairs.... I wonder if that’s even accurate doe

I have a good feeling its not accurate.

SNKRS and everywhere basically said the Silver Toes were going to extended sizing and it stopped at W12. They've been fumbling left and right. If I'm wrong fine, but I doubt it and think its BS. They aren't numbered anywhere and don't come with the numbered bags like the Reverse pair did.

It’s a date code.
20 = 2020
08 = month they started production run (Aug)
09 = month your par was made (Sep)
XC = factory code

Thanks bro! I wouldn't have figured it out unless I saw the sticker in the insole assuming it has the same date (my pair is boxed up at the moment so I'll check later).

didn't the 2016 bred 1's have that serial number ode like the 1985's?

I just checked to make sure.. they actually had the banned date from Oct. 84 and the size.

So now that these have dropped, what’s everybody’s prediction for next year? Do they give us another OG colorway or do they try something new?

I really hope to see the 85s get done in the OG black/white colorway... Sooo fire!! I wish they’d start pumping out 2-3 pairs of the Hi 85s each year.

Back
Top Bottom