Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

I understand we all have PTSD from Gentry/JB in general, but let's look at things from the flipside.
When's the last time they released an OG 1 that was limited/impossible to get? Chicagos in 2015 maybe, but the demand for those probably quadruple the demands for Neutral Gray 1s. Every OG 1 after that has been attainable, some even on discount. If these are ACTUAL Neutral Greys and not a rehashed version of the colorway, I think they will be a bit difficult, but not as bad as we're anticipating. Either way, I'm getting a pair.

I understand we all have PTSD from Gentry/JB in general, but let's look at things from the flipside.
When's the last time they released an OG 1 that was limited/impossible to get? Chicagos in 2015 maybe, but the demand for those probably quadruple the demands for Neutral Gray 1s. Every OG 1 after that has been attainable, some even on discount. If these are ACTUAL Neutral Greys and not a rehashed version of the colorway, I think they will be a bit difficult, but not as bad as we're anticipating. Either way, I'm getting a pair.
Dunno bout that

Haven‘t see an thread for this and tbh I’m a little disappointed in the old heads for not being on this. Low key one of the most important releases of 2021 because of the time frame since they last released. It’s crazy how long its taken for these to come out and I know a lot of people can’t wait to drop $200 on these babies to start the next year off right.

1594069669727.jpeg

Haven‘t see an thread for this and tbh I’m a little disappointed in the old heads for not being on this. Low key one of the most important releases of 2021 because of the time frame since they last released. It’s crazy how long its taken for these to come out and I know a lot of people can’t wait to drop $200 on these babies to start the next year off right.

1594069669727.jpeg

Well it was announced that they would release but was also rumored to be a women’s only release IIRC so I think a lot of heads held back on getting too excited until we know know for sure it’s in fact the OGs releasing and in men’s sizes. Not some similar women’s reiteration. I will say that this article indicates that it’s going to be the actual neutral greys which I hope it is.

We'll see how available they are :rolleyes

The second thing I came here to say.. because if its not womens, we still have to the 85 mold reverse B/red treatment to worry about (which was the first rumor I heard).

Didn’t someone on here a while back school us about how these are actually “natural grey” and not “neutral grey”??

They are really “natural” but who cares, just get them made

Back
Top Bottom