Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

Pretty sure he was exaggerating. Plenty of skateboarders in the 80's chose the 1's as their go to shoe. Not to mention plenty of ppl balled in them in the 80's also.

Point taken. But by 1998 MJ's foot size had also grown since 1985 (HGH?) plus he was accustomed to wearing comfortable Jordan 12's and 13's, which no doubt softened his feet. I think he mentioned at some point that the Chicago 1's were too small for him?

Last edited:
Point taken. But by 1998 MJ's foot size had also grown since 1985 (a side effect of HGH) plus he was accustomed to wearing comfortable Jordan 12's and 13's, which no doubt softened his feet. I think he mentioned at some point that the Chicago 1's were too small for him?
Too small? How can a shoe be "too small"? You wear a bigger size if your foot is big. He wore 2 different size shoes on his feet cause his feet were mismatched.

I wouldn't expect these to be that comfortable, as the Air Jordan 1 was the sneaker that MJ broke his foot while wearing in '85-86. Not to mention his last MSG game as a Bull in 1998 where his socks were soaked with blood, due to the shoe interior slicing up his feet.

Point taken. But by 1998 MJ's foot size had also grown since 1985 (a side effect of HGH) plus he was accustomed to wearing comfortable Jordan 12's and 13's, which no doubt softened his feet. I think he mentioned at some point that the Chicago 1's were too small for him?

Too small? How can a shoe be "too small"? You wear a bigger size if your foot is big. He wore 2 different size shoes on his feet cause his feet were mismatched.

it was too small, he mentioned that for the MSG game, he pulled out the original chicagos from 1985 that he had worn 10+ years ago and MJ said it was 1 full size too small but still wore it for that knicks game

Isiah and Mike ended up such enemies I swear Nike was the only brand Zeke didn't end up wearing :lol:

5f2b0d76262ea827b4dee6c6d67e450d.jpg

gettyimages-478133848-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-144118788-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-74641051-2048x2048.jpg

I'm on the verge of tears. For all those that got EA... HOW?!

I'm serious too. I hope someone from Nike is lurking and reading this. What is the method for EA selections? Is it completely random? Do doing certain things help weigh your odds?

I've been on SNKRS day one, have my favorite brands/ interests selected, "like" and "notify me" about upcoming releases, heck-- I even watch and interreact with all those SNKRS Live events.

(During that LeBron related one they asked what 'PE' is short for and me and a minority of those watching got it right... if any of the people who got it wrong got EA to these or any future release, I'll puke)

Just need someone to be straight up and tell me if I'm wasting my time.

The last time I got EA in recent memory was some dang Kyries and some ugly AJ XIII colorway a while (1-2years) back.

/rant

I've had an easier time getting vaccinated for Covid than EA

Back
Top Bottom