Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

They was saying that pre release too, told them they were delusional :lol:

I feel like a lot of ya are having trouble accepting reality when it comes to this sneaker ****, we are officially back in the 2012-2015 "everything sells out whether it's trash or fire, JB/Nike unnecessarily cutting stock numbers on all shoes, everyone is a reseller" era. The pre quarantine/Last Dance rules no longer apply.

They was saying that pre release too, told them they were delusional :lol:

I feel like a lot of ya are having trouble accepting reality when it comes to this sneaker ****, we are officially back in the 2012-2015 "everything sells out whether it's trash or fire, JB/Nike unnecessarily cutting stock numbers on all shoes, everyone is a reseller" era. The pre quarantine/Last Dance rules no longer apply.

Yup, our only hope is if Jerry and Kanye can make the pointy mesh elf shoes popular again.

Beyond that. It's curtains.

Yup, our only hope is if Jerry and Kanye can make the pointy mesh elf shoes popular again.

Beyond that. It's curtains.

Not happening. Adidas had their chance. It’s over. If they died on Kanye’s watch, they won’t come back on Jerry’s.

THIS JUST IN... HOLLA.

CED B.
38540D21-4B75-4EDE-A43B-FD2CD7092C59.jpeg
02E9AFFF-B8B3-452A-8909-4BD459458BEE.jpeg
AAE6F05A-4655-40D4-A01B-599BC9FA4C2C.jpeg
A9C27F9E-4CA4-4D9A-A090-18ECE2E5205E.jpeg
5EC66733-CF50-4781-8020-FA48A33E71B1.jpeg

Neutral Greys out for delivery today from SNKRS.

im in Houston and **** has been rough!

Mine still on track for tomorrow delivery out here in Vegas but we’ll see how that goes...

GOAT order pair says Monday so it’s a race to see which gets in first...Honestly though with everything going on weather wise it’s just whatever at this point...They’ll get delivered when they get delivered...

Yup a million times better. Don’t get the toe complaint. steebie j steebie j as I already told you that pair is pristine!

Heads gotta find something to nit pick to justify not having em. The blue tongue is just the foam used right? Not a deal breaker whatsoever and barely noticeable when worn

Back
Top Bottom