Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

Goat pair arrived today
B2F35326-733E-492A-A92B-09460973252A.jpeg

pair just came in and yeah toebox stands out but not that bad and i’m beating these so not a big deal to me

lows and comparison with the OG chicago

8F09EEDA-1456-4A44-869E-6D87DB85E9F9.jpeg

2E6E6770-5F25-4D30-8488-6DCF83AE4905.jpeg

I see yours has one of the factory defects that some Neutral Greys have even though it wont bother some people. The Neutral Grey panel under the wings logo is too small and wrong shape. I bet your left shoe is bigger and the correct shape as this is what I am seeing on some pairs. This is one of the reasons I waited to buy off Ebay.

The shape of it should be like that 85 in the photo which is larger. I have seen quite a few with this issue and it’s mostly the right shoe.

weren’t NGs primarily produced in the ST-P factory back then? there are dudes that theorized that the shoe that was deconstructed and what the 85 mold is based off of, was a BY factory shoe...based on the measurements and proportions of the new beginnings and reverse breds.

i can see why the 85 mold can have wildly differing opinions on how true these were to og, because there are different original shapes/molds to compare to.

BY, TY, etc I’ve had all the different factory pairs. None had this toe box shape. It’s too narrow and the toe guard is too high.

I see yours has one of the factory defects that some Neutral Greys have even though it wont bother some people. The Neutral Grey panel under the wings logo is too small and wrong shape. I bet your left shoe is bigger and the correct shape as this is what I am seeing on some pairs. This is one of the reasons I waited to buy off Ebay.

The shape of it should be like that 85 in the photo which is larger. I have seen quite a few with this issue and it’s mostly the right shoe.
This is bugging me now lol. The smallest of details

Had the same notification from stockx around the same time. Probably from the delayed Nike shipments.

im scared that once i get NGs in hand, that im gonna wanna circle back and grab these.

figured that the ship sailed a long time ago and i was mostly fine with it, but some of yall in this thread and the somewhat reasonable prices got me 2nd guessing.

If I fall in love with the NGs I’ll be on that Same boat with you:lol:

Back
Top Bottom