Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

If one is to bag on the NG yet owns the old mould Jordan 1s that aren’t at least shape wise correct, your word is not valid because you yourself own a shoe that’s shaped beyond incorrectly similar to the bastardized Jordan 11 from 2008-2015.
This isn‘t true at all. That is why I enjoy watching Nightwing2303/WearTesters. You can still buy an incorrect retro with mistakes, yet voice your displeasure at what JB isn’t doing right. That’s how changes get made. I apologize for pushing things too far though.

Lol this thread is pure comedy, you guys gonna just keep attacking each other? Lol I’m not sure if I’m here for it or not , it’s kind of entertaining and also kind of derailing the thread
No, not going to derail the thread. Sorry for that. I already put him on ignore after I responded to his first attack on me. :lol: He came at me first. 🤷‍♂️

Hold the ‘85 in one hand, and the High OG in the other. The difference in feel and quality is dramatic.
3god I like my uncs and black toes 2016 mold. Nothing wrong with those. Now the banneds with the crumbled leather was a problem. I want a true og, canvas collar and synthetic vinyl swoosh

High 85 mold > old mold.

Completely agree.

IMG_20210224_081516.jpg

I have 2 NG and 2 85 numbered black and red from last year. I paid retail one one and resell on the other. Niketalk: a place where people are concerned about what and where you spend your money lol
This isn‘t true at all. That is why I enjoy watching Nightwing2303/WearTesters. You can still buy an incorrect retro with mistakes, yet voice your displeasure at what JB isn’t doing right. That’s how changes get made. I apologize for pushing things too far though.

No, not going to derail the thread. Sorry for that. I already put him on ignore after I responded to his first attack on me. :lol: He came at me first. 🤷‍♂️
i get that. But to I was more stating that if you bag on homies for the NG and yet you own a bastardized retro....what’s the difference. I too owned old crappy shaped retros but as soon as I saw the new moulds, I offed all of em.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom