Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

Seriously, how can you dudes say this is normal and nice looking to the eye. You’re delusional.
EC832D9E-6F72-4D32-800F-EB5D0C97256F.jpeg

cmon spoon, I’m not sure what you’re even calling out at this point:lol:

recent OGs that have sh*t details:

-black cement 3 (too high elephant print, no slanted toe, tongue not the proper details)

-banned 1 (tumbled leather when it shouldn’t be, not OG shape, glitter)

-infrared 6 (improper materials, tongue not high enough)

-carmine 6 (garbage leather, side perforated ankle collar is way too small, pink midsoles)

-true blue 3 (garbage shape, garbage leather, too high elephant print)

-black cement 4 (steel toe, ankle height too low, improper materials, shin guard paper thin tongues)

the list can go on and on. Essential all retros are inferior. But again, to bag the crap out of these is quite funny.

-black cement 3 (too high elephant print, no slanted toe, tongue not the proper details)

-carmine 6 (garbage leather, side perforated ankle collar is way too small, pink midsoles)

-black cement 4 (steel toe, ankle height too low, improper materials, shin guard paper thin tongues)

the list can go on and on. Essential all retros are inferior. But again, to bag the crap out of these is quite funny.
everything jb touches is trash. Suckers still buying this **** me included m. I’ve seen paper bags with better tumble effect

And he happily bought all of those 🤣🤣🤣

But again, to bag the crap out of these is quite funny.
I bag these because they are not what they claim to be, and the slurping of them is hilarious. Just like the XI, people will realize it when they finally bring out a true looking ’85 retro. Then people will be backtracking like they now do with the XI. Right, 3god 3god ? :rofl:

everything jb touches is trash. Suckers still buying this **** me included m. I’ve seen paper bags with better tumble effect
Nostalgia gets the best of us. I just can’t understand the constant bickering over these when 90%+ retros are necked up crap.

I bag these because they are not what they claim to be, and the slurping of them is hilarious. Just like the XI, people will realize it when they finally bring out a true looking ’85 retro. Then people will be backtracking like they now do with the XI. Right, 3god 3god ? :rofl:
2008-2015 11s agreed. 2016 and on they got way better similar to the 2000/2001 and 2006 dmps.
To me this is more or less all we are getting in closeness to the 85 1s. All previously 1s had the wrong midsole tooling materials etc. I’ll take what I can get and these are better that all the OG High rainbow crap JB steadily puts out that the common folk seeth over :rofl:

2008-2015 11s agreed. 2016 and on they got way better similar to the 2000/2001 and 2006 dmps.
To me this is more or less all we are getting in closeness to the 85 1s. All previously 1s had the wrong midsole tooling materials etc. I’ll take what I can get and these are better that all the OG High rainbow crap JB steadily puts out that the common folk seeth over :rofl:
To me it’s a deformed looking put together wannabe ‘85. They can do better and they SHOULD do better. I’m sure one of these days you will see what I mean. It’s too bad they don’t care as much as some of us do. But the NTers who point these things out take the arrows. We are known as complainers. However, when JB gets the product right because of so called complainers, we all win. They just need to do their job properly and care about their legacy.

To me it’s a deformed looking put together wannabe ‘85. They can do better and they SHOULD do better. I’m sure one of these days you will see what I mean. It’s too bad they don’t care as much as some of us do. But the NTers who point these things out take the arrows. We are known as complainers. However, when JB gets the product right because of so called complainers, we all win. They just need to do their job properly and care about their legacy.
Gentry unfortunately works there and will always make sure stuff isn’t OG exactly

I agree with this wholeheartedly but for me and the NG pairs I have I am satisfied far more than owning the junk OG High crap they put out. I get it, I preached on here for a while about 11s needing higher patent and a slanted toe, 3s needing lower elephant and a wrapped tongue, 4s needing a slanted toe, shorter tongues with thicker padding and higher ankle collars. They yet to get the majority of retros right.

I’ll be the first one to point out mass flaws on 3/4/5/6 retros and rain on parades just because tbey haven’t been retroed in 20 plus years but I stand firm that these NG are pretty good. My main gripe is the colour of grey is too light....

I understand your arguments I really do. But to bad on these, come on, I don’t know what current retros you enjoy but those too I’m sure are jaded in the eyes of many. Unless you only buy OGs to look at since most aren’t wearable.

They look amazing, as long as you like em, that's all that matters.

Can you elaborate on the Black Infrared 6s having the wrong material though? I liked the durabuck they use.

Back
Top Bottom