Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

With all the restocks happening on 5/25 the black toes will be an easy cop. No need for pre orders. Retail or die trying

just sitting and waiting for NDC to pull them off that calendar. Closer to release date ill start putting in the work for them raffle tickets. Hope everyone gets their pair.............and scuffs them the first wear lmao

just sitting and waiting for NDC to pull them off that calendar. Closer to release date ill start putting in the work for them raffle tickets. Hope everyone gets their pair.............and scuffs them the first wear lmao
So much wrong with this pointless post I don't know where to start

hopefully people get distracted with the other Js restocking on the 25th, got pretty much all those (except for the 88s) so the black toes and maybe the 3 88s are my number one priority that day
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
I wouldn't think "easy cop". I mean sure these seem more widely available but back when Royals released all star weekend, lots said it would be easy cause people would focus on getting all those other all star edition kicks releasing that same day. That didnt prove to be true

With all the restocks happening on 5/25 the black toes will be an easy cop. No need for pre orders. Retail or die trying
Cosign. Let's hope everyone jump on the restock wagon...leave this one out of their window.

I need to go on other thread to create the hype for other shoe .. j/k 
roll.gif

View media item 400898
I would have ordered it at that price too.
That site will be asking how they sold out so fast in the morning! :lol:

Everybody thinking easy cop because of the restock :lol:

Nothing is easy to cop these days.

Pretty much this
Cosign. Let's hope everyone jump on the restock wagon...leave this one out of their window.

I need to go on other thread to create the hype for other shoe .. j/k 
roll.gif
There is going to be a lot of sad faces on the 25th if people truly believe that.

Can't decide... These or 88's, these or 88's!!!!! It's both going to be TLO so by the time I get to add 1 to the cart, the other will be sold out. So I need to CHOOSE!!

Can't decide... These or 88's, these or 88's!!!!! It's both going to be TLO so by the time I get to add 1 to the cart, the other will be sold out. So I need to CHOOSE!!

You could just get the 88's from Nike since it will be tlo and they'll hold it in ur cart. Then look for the black toes on another website

I'm really looking forward to these. Hopefully, they'll be a decent amount of pairs available since many more online retailers are getting these versus the Metallic Gold 1's and Royal Blue 1's release. Plus with all the restock rumors, hopefully that will distract some of the people going after these. I doubt it, but wishful thinking. 
laugh.gif

How does this shoes run? If I wear 9, should I stick with my normal size or half up?
depends if your foot is narrow or wide....

normally wear a 10.5 got a 10 on the royals kinda tight to get it on ...but they fit great and the creasing has been ultra minimal going a size down 

1s are kind of a pain, your actual size will be tough to get on, i have my laces really loose and dont tie them up so they are easy to get on and comfy to wear but still do not feel like a flip flop

Back
Top Bottom