Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

My osneaker tracking finally updated.  It just cleared customs in Chicago.  Should be here any day now.  
happy.gif
  I know most people won't care.  But there were a few others wondering about their shipments too.  Good luck to all the 1s fans.

My osneaker tracking finally updated.  It just cleared customs in Chicago.  Should be here any day now.  
happy.gif

I know most people won't care.  But there were a few others wondering about their shipments too.  Good luck to all the 1s fans.
Awesome!! Must be a good feeling to have em 2 weeks early. Happy for ya. Post up some pics when they arrive :wink:

If everyones mentality was "Retail or Bust" resellers and presellers wouldnt exist smh at yall for feeding the beast which in turn feeds the JB/Nike beast, expect things never to change since yall cant wait

If everyones mentality was "Retail or Bust" resellers and presellers wouldnt exist smh at yall for feeding the beast which in turn feeds the JB/Nike beast, expect things never to change since yall cant wait
i just feel that ive purchased sneakers in the past that i havent worn yet. so why should i purchase a sneaker early, when i dont have intentions of wearing it right away. plus you have all these restocks/ and foreign sites that charge a decent amount of money. doesnt o sneaker sell early release sneakers or high end fakes

i just feel that ive purchased sneakers in the past that i havent worn yet. so why should i purchase a sneaker early, when i dont have intentions of wearing it right away. plus you have all these restocks/ and foreign sites that charge a decent amount of money. doesnt o sneaker sell early release sneakers or high end fakes
uh oh ...... here we go again

If people want to pay more (which I did) to guarantee a pair and get them early what's the big deal? Mind your business and let people do what they want to do with their money.
Who's questioning you? I don't think anyone cares what you spend your money on

Who's questioning you? I don't think anyone cares what you spend your money on

You specifically I don't know but there are plenty of comments regarding overpaying to receive the product earlier.

I'm happy that I got my pair and I am happy that I'm in a place in my life that I can spend a little extra and not lineup or be pissed if I don't get them online.

exactly! do what you want but in the end if you and everyone else didnt over pay for releases or pay resellers you wouldnt have to pay more up front to begin with, its either a double edge sword or you go without for a few releases until this reseller hype calms down, its your choice in the end im just tired of hearing complaints about it but then they pay resellers anyways

happy.gif

Mine did too. It's in LA, so it's just a matter time. Was hoping for today, but that's probably wishful thinking. I hate usps tracking. Never updated properly for me. Ups all the way.

I've never resorted to a "preorder" before.  My reason for doing so this time was not to receive them early.  I usually don't wear anything right away either.  I posted my rationale for my purchase earlier.  Here is is again:

For those of you questioning the rationale of this "preorder", here's mine:  I struck out locally and paid about $260 to have my Royals shipped from Europe.  They were worth every penny and I have no regrets.  That price is still less than current resell prices.  Like the Royals, the Black Toes are a must have for me.  I would pay resell prices if I struck out.  I believe resell on these will be more than $260.  Hell, the Chicagos are going for about $200. They were much less limited, only retailed for $110 and didn't get the NA treatment.  I will still try for a pair at retail.  If I'm successful, I'll sell a pair for resell and make my money back or trade for something else I want.  If I'm not successful, I'll still have a pair for less than I was willing to pay and probably less than everyone else will be paying once these sell out.  It makes sense to me for my situation.  If it doesn't make sense to you, stop worrying about what other people do with their money.

P.S. the consensus is that osneaker is legit.

exactly! do what you want but in the end if you and everyone else didnt over pay for releases or pay resellers you wouldnt have to pay more up front to begin with, its either a double edge sword or you go without for a few releases until this reseller hype calms down, its your choice in the end im just tired of hearing complaints about it but then they pay resellers anyways

That's exactly why I don't complain. I understand the way the market works and I'm not about to start an anti-resellers movement. I was a reseller in the early 2000 when I was in high school and I loved it so I can't knock the hustle.

Mine did too. It's in LA, so it's just a matter time. Was hoping for today, but that's probably wishful thinking. I hate usps tracking. Never updated properly for me. Ups all the way.
Yeah their tracking is pretty weak.  Mine says it cleared customs at 9:42 PM on May 8 which is in the future.  I think it's supposed to be 9:42 AM based on when it updated.

They gave me two tracking numbers and I have no idea which one is mine. One says inbound in customs in Los Angeles and the other one is saying origin preparing for shipment. I need to get this package before I move out my dorm which is next Friday. If I don't im screwed lol

They gave me two tracking numbers and I have no idea which one is mine. One says inbound in customs in Los Angeles and the other one is saying origin preparing for shipment. I need to get this package before I move out my dorm which is next Friday. If I don't im screwed lol

Next Friday as in 5/10??

Back
Top Bottom