Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

If everyones mentality was "Retail or Bust" resellers and presellers wouldnt exist smh at yall for feeding the beast which in turn feeds the JB/Nike beast, expect things never to change since yall cant wait
9 times out of 10 you could make more money in the time that it would take hunting down restocks than the difference of the prices between resale and retail

he thought the people getting mad at him for him getting mad at the $10 price hike was ******ed and called them elitests, its because we should cry about the price hike because what has JB done to deserve this hike? increased quality? nope so i totally understand what he was saying, if you didnt follow his quotes you could get lost.

Last edited:
he thought the people getting mad at him for him getting mad at the $10 price hike was ******ed and called them elitests, its because we should cry about the price hike because what has JB done to deserve this hike? increased quality? nope so i totally understand what he was saying, if you didnt follow his quotes you could get lost.

I don't know the inflation rates but that's the only reay acceptable explanation

I don't know the inflation rates but that's the only reay acceptable explanation
i dont give them that much credit, they are hiking for the sake of making money, hell the mens were 100$ until not too long ago right? so GS for $100 has to be unacceptable.

Royal GS was 85.
mean.gif
As others have said above, the retail price of Royal 1's in grade school was $98 not $85.

Only na ones I want that have released so far, hope I do not strike out. These are available in stores right?
Yeah they will be available in stores but it will be at select ones so you are gonna have to call and ask other stores if they recieced the NA 1s. If they recieced the 1s then they may stick these as well

kids wearing aj og 1 buying up stock no job i just like to know where these kids get there money restock im getting em i got 10 pair kills me know one can get pair for greed and resellers sad these days if you under 25 you dont need em i dont care who gets mad og vet!!! i grew up in 85

kids wearing aj og 1 buying up stock no job i just like to know where these kids get there money restock im getting em i got 10 pair kills me know one can get pair for greed and resellers sad these days if you under 25 you dont need em i dont care who gets mad og vet!!! i grew up in 85

Damn bro, that was rough.

With grammar like this you shouldn't be advertising your age.

Back
Top Bottom