Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Im part of that bandwagon but $100 over retail for pre order isnt bad for those willing to. Still if u miss out rd, i bet these can be had easier than royal. Remember though the US is due better distribution so euro sites may not have these as readily as royals.

I think we all are just assuming that these will be readily available because preorders aren't that expensive and NDC is "suppose" to have them. If you really want this shoe and have the extra bread then a preorder isn't a bad idea at all. These will be going for $250 resell the day of and once we start seeing some real on feet pics I doubt anyone will be screaming "retail or bust".

when you think about it as "hey its only $10 no big deal for a shoe i want" but when you think of it as (if there are 100,000 pair made) they make an extra million on us just because they want to, so yeah im mad at a price hike too, they dont deserve extra money for screwing us on quality. its like giving your kids candy for being dbags, makes no sense.

when you think about it as "hey its only $10 no big deal for a shoe i want" but when you think of it as (if there are 100,000 pair made) they make an extra million on us just because they want to, so yeah im mad at a price hike too, they dont deserve extra money for screwing us on quality. its like giving your kids candy for being dbags, makes no sense.
That's hilarious lol.

I agree with you but sadly they are a business. The demand is there and if people keep buying the product with those price hikes, I don't see it stopping anytime soon. The only thing the consumer can do is to boycott the product to stop the trend but seeing how bad the thirst is we know that will never happen.

yeah and not enough people will boycott them so its not worth it to miss out on releases, im just thankful im not full steam with copping shoes, 1s and im good pretty much

lol time for a bigger closet for the kicks, my rotation (and entire collection) is small so going nuts wouldnt make sense and too many wouldnt get worn so im calming down as im over 30 now

kids wearing aj og 1 buying up stock no job i just like to know where these kids get there money restock im getting em i got 10 pair kills me know one can get pair for greed and resellers sad these days if you under 25 you dont need em i dont care who gets mad og vet!!! i grew up in 85
Cool story bro. Wish someone cared about the sense of self entitlement you OGs have. You were born earlier than most. Congratulations.

$240 seems to be the going rate on these, maybe more pairs than royal 1s
I hope so. But where are you seeing em for 240? 270-320 everywhere I see em

Lol the hype train is snowballing on this shoe now. I hope there are enough pairs to go around this time for people
Not going to happen.
But I feel the Royals had far more hype than these

I need these black toes..gonna have to try on my phone seeing as I'll be at EDC chicago when these drop

Man I was set on trying to get these for a min but after seeing they come with a pair of white laces too :nerd: I need to lock these up :smokin

DeadstockNJ had them for $215 i think .. that was a steal. Too bad my sz 11 was long gone when I saw it
But I think there was $15 or $20 shipping and not all sizes available. Captain Sneakerheads is $240 flat and a FSR. I've been following the pre-order sites posted. I agree DS NJ and the one Capt posted are good prices when comparing re atrocity city sole was charging :lol:

i look at this website and it looks pretty dam rommie, if you want people to purchase ur product at least write a bio of the website and state that ur 100000% authentic. site is proably fake
The authenticity has been addressed. They have a twitter and IG w/ contact info + they use PayPal. You can reach out to them and ask about the black toes and your protected by PayPal in the end.

Here's some more per-order luv for those interested .. I haven't ordered from them before but I heard they're legit .. Price ain't bad at all either

http://sneakerpresto.webs.com/apps/webstore/products/show/3871352
i look at this website and it looks pretty dam rommie, if you want people to purchase ur product at least write a bio of the website and state that ur 100000% authentic. site is proably fake

Site does look fishy but like I said, check them out on IG .. A few ppl on here have already did their research on them and placed their pre-orders.
I have never ordered from them, people on IG pre-ordered their Grapes from them and didn't have any issues. Payments are made via PayPal, so your money is protected. Hours of operation, email, and phone number are also provided on the site.

its sad that $100 over retail is a "good" price

This , can't wait for the "sneaker bubble" to burst .

Says the guy selling Peapod 8's, "VNDS" @ that, for $225 and Silver Anny 4's for $250 :smh: .. I highly doubt you're hoping for the "sneaker bubble" to burst.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom