Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

im really tempted to preorder right now, usually its retail or bust...but after missing all the ones ive wanted im not gonna pass this up

tts or .5 down? help plz thanks in advance

im really tempted to preorder right now, usually its retail or bust...but after missing all the ones ive wanted im not gonna pass this up

tts or .5 down? help plz thanks in advance
if you have wide feet, stay true to size. if not, go .5 down. the shoes are narrow but have extra space in the toe box. go to your local store and try on some celtics 1s if they're still sitting. they're pretty similar but a slightly shorter toe box imo

if you have wide feet, stay true to size. if not, go .5 down. the shoes are narrow but have extra space in the toe box. go to your local store and try on some celtics 1s if they're still sitting. they're pretty similar but a slightly shorter toe box imo
thanks a lot that is really helpful. I think its gonna be retail or bust for me, just cant pull the trigger $240 is a lot for a $140 sneaker.

Check them out on IG @sellsneakershere or @Sneakerpresto ... If you look on the website's contact info, their phone number,email, and hours of operation are there. I suggest contacting them before ordering if you need that peace of mind .. I think the payments are thru PayPal so at least you're covered.

Got one hopefully from preorder and another hopefully being held down for me from a connect. ......so I like my chances right now.

Lol the hype train is snowballing on this shoe now. I hope there are enough pairs to go around this time for people

^i feel like there's less hype here at this point compared to the Royals thread with 2 weeks left till release. It got hectic right around the 2 week mark. Lets see.

Are you really gonna complain about $10? Maybe you shouldn't be buying shoes....

:lol: I'm just saying there shouldnt be a price increase.

Telling me i shouldnt buy shoes bcos they increased prices for no reason and I dont like it :rofl:

Last edited:
people that missed out on royals want them
people that missed out on black-golds want them
people that actually like the black toe want them
come release day selling spots gonna be like
Let the games begin 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Are you really gonna complain about $10? Maybe you shouldn't be buying shoes....

:lol: I'm just saying there shouldnt be a price increase.

Telling me i shouldnt buy shoes bcos they increased prices for no reason and I dont like it :rofl:
its nothing new. no one likes the price increase but it's like beating a dead horse to complain about it. don't take it personally but it's $10, yea nike is being greedy but what can you do...

not saying it'll be a guaranteed or easy cop, but the restock on 5/25 is definately going to help the chances on grabbing a pair of these black toe 1's.  I don't need / want any of the J's restocking on 5/25.    Just these black toe 1's and some Kobe's !!

Back
Top Bottom