Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

I think since NTSF is under remodeling, I don't think they will be getting too many shoes for RSVP. They got a small temp store up the block :x

Getting a pair for me and mark on the 18th, 210$ after its all said and done.

Edit: each I mean

Last edited:
sorry...TLO?
TWITTER LINK ONLY; which is self-explanatory 

Majority of the time,  most have secured a pair by 8:01AM EST which is before the twitter links are sent out live. Finishline doesn't do twitter link only perse (just search up product code in search box or the AJ # themselves), but once the sizes are upfor grabs, FNL usually sends out a mass tweet saying something about the kicks themselves. Something along the lines of " AJ ___ have released... grab yours here " along with a link directed to the shoe size page.

Last edited:
FNL is never TLO. Not sure if you meant both NDC and FNL or just NDC.

That's how people missed on Royals. I checked out with my pair at 7:55.
Yeah, I doubt FNL is TLO. That early release time helped secure my Royals as well though. And I could have gotten myself another pair if I wanted to because of it, but I was too ***** to risk it. haha

Hopefully those Breds come out this year!
I think I'm the only one that doesn't want the black and red 1s to come out this year. I think it would be A LOT worse than the royals and because it is probably the most iconic cw of the air jordan line in general. Everyone would be copping it and it would result in utter madness esp. If they add the NA! JB would make those very limited and it wouldn't seem worth copping because they would be riding off the success of the precious NA 1s to release this year (sorry hope this doesn't sound like a rant or anything of the like)

Last edited:
^Not me. If I get the rest of the OG 1s announced so far and the Breds my 1 collection would be near complete. I would just have to find Hare Jordan 1s and wait for OG treatment Chicagos. The white/royal/black ones would be welcomed as well.

I think I'm the only one that doesn't want the black and red 1s to come out this year. I think it would be A LOT worse than the royals and because it is probably the most iconic cw of the air jordan line in general. Everyone would be copping it and it would result in utter madness esp. If they add the NA! JB would make those very limited and it wouldn't seem worth copping because they would be riding off the success of the precious NA 1s to release this year (sorry hope this doesn't sound like a rant or anything of the like)

The exact reasons you listed are the exact reasons they will release. C'mon, you know these OG 1 releases this year have been pretty fun. They gotta conclude with a bang. Perfect shoe, Perfect Storm

The exact reasons you listed are the exact reasons they will release. C'mon, you know these OG 1 releases this year have been pretty fun. They gotta conclude with a bang. Perfect shoe, Perfect Storm

^completely agreed with everything said here.

You gotta point and trying to cop these NA 1s does give you a feeling of excitement...I guess you guys have swayed my opinions :wink:

TWITTER LINK ONLY; which is self-explanatory 

Majority of the time,  most have secured a pair by 8:01AM EST which is before the twitter links are sent out live. Finishline doesn't do twitter link only perse (just search up product code in search box or the AJ # themselves), but once the sizes are upfor grabs, FNL usually sends out a mass tweet saying something about the kicks themselves. Something along the lines of " AJ ___ have released... grab yours here " along with a link directed to the shoe size page.
Thank you, I've been out the game a while-- a lot has changed but I appreciate your knowledge.

Another question--your first sentence confuses me a bit.  "most secured a pair [...] before the twitter links are sent out live"  What does that mean exactly?  How are they securing their pairs before the link is sent live?  Is this system going to make it basically impossible to get my pair bc Im new to this?

I meant NDC is TLO only. FNL you can search the product and have the page available. FNL won't have these in store, online only. Info via twitter

Back
Top Bottom