Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

wish they did a na unc 1 this year too but im sure that wont happen

For whatever reason the Chicago 1's and UNC 1's got the jumpman. My theory, albeit a weird one, is that certain 1's are paired together and release together. Like '01 we got black/red and black/blue 1's just like we have/will get this year. We got the chicagos and the UNC 1's in '03 in that horrible patent leather and get them again this year with a jumpman instead of NA like the rest of their OG colorway counterparts so I'm assuming eventually we'll get those 2 in OG branded form and in the same year if and when it occurs. Now there are a lot of loopholes with what I just said like the black/red 1's and the Chicago 1's both releasing with OG branding in '94 and others but I'm just trying to make some type of sense of JB's reasoning with retro releases. Feel free to disagree

I'm going to get flamed for this, but I'm changing my mind and not buying these.

The black toes are just not my cup of tea. I think the black/white look odd.

I'll wait for the black/red or buy another pair off ebay.

I'm going to get flamed for this, but I'm changing my mind and not buying these.

Trust me no one will be mad that just made a pair available for someone else that really wants them so Thank-You. :D

Lol I know what you mean. I always used to think the color blocking was odd on these and thought the red/black/white 1's or the Chicago 1's as they now have affectionately been dubbed looked better but on feet the color blocking is AMAZING. I can't describe it. These definitely embody the 80's more than any other Jordan 1 in my opinion. I'm passing on them as well because I have an infatuation with the shadow 1's and need time to prep the bank account but I wouldn't skip out on these if given the opportunity to copp. It's one of those releases we won't see for a lonnnngggggggg time

Last edited:

everyones entitled to their opinion bro. `so u were honest

it's like how when i see ppl get flamed for not liking xi's? not everyone will like the same thing. and if i remember correctly xi's was that love/hate shoe before it really flew off the shelves when the black/red colorway came

These will be a GR, I already spoke to someone from FTL about them. I'm so ready to cop these !! 
roll.gif
roll.gif

The exact reasons you listed are the exact reasons they will release. C'mon, you know these OG 1 releases this year have been pretty fun. They gotta conclude with a bang. Perfect shoe, Perfect Storm

there isnt a jordan 1 with black-red colors listed in the future orders in swoosh account.there was for black toes and royals.so this means either they won't release these,or they will be at black gold nymbers which will lead to one thing and one thing only.

View media item 340348

GIMME MY BREDS BIAAAAAAATCH!!!!

I meant NDC is TLO only. FNL you can search the product and have the page available. FNL won't have these in store, online only. Info via twitter
select Finish Line's will have these in-store also, according to their FB

there isnt a jordan 1 with black-red colors listed in the future orders in swoosh account.there was for black toes and royals.so this means either they won't release these,or they will be at black gold nymbers which will lead to one thing and one thing only.

View media item 340348

GIMME MY BREDS BIAAAAAAATCH!!!!

I thought they were supposed to be confirmed pretty soon. Is it not to early for it to be in there account? Either way these will release around the holidays and be impossible to get.

So if blck/red retros and we miss out will resell price be as high as the banneds?
sick.gif

No. Banned was a shoe that nobody even expected to skyrocket that high in terms of value. The fact that the Banneds was only released to outlets, made it more difficult to obtain for many, including myself.

If anything I see the Black/Red 1's going for Royals resell value if any people miss out. Maybe a bit lower, since the Royals was a very sought after shoe, much more than the Black Toes.

Back
Top Bottom