Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

two different levels of availability though, no? Royals and Black/golds were much less available than knicks IMO.

I don't understand how the OG 1's from this year have different production numbers. The only exception would be the black/gold 1's because they were for a special occasion and were labeled as QS but I think the rest of them have and will have the same quantity available just different distribution methods and different levels of desirability. Like did the fire red V's have different production numbers than the grapes?? But what do I know, I'm just a consumer

all i know is that im not taking any chances and will do what i can to get them at retail...or not at all

Last edited:
Gotta b more pairs then the Knicks and royals due to these being on ndc.. I believe the others where only available at Nike stores..

If Grapes didnt sell well in my country where normally Jordans are overhyped im sure these wont sell out, must have for me, hopefully this will be a easy copp :smokin

If Grapes didnt sell well in my country where normally Jordans are overhyped im sure these wont sell out, must have for me, hopefully this will be a easy copp
smokin.gif
where are you from?

All these preorders that are popping up is a really promising sign. This means u hopefully wont get turned away as quickly. whoever thought these are a gr no way. expect the same places royals were plus ndc if they are true to their word. the royals caught everyone off guard so understandable why those orders fell through plus that distribution i think threw of most big box retailers.

All these preorders that are popping up is a really promising sign. This means u hopefully wont get turned away as quickly. whoever thought these are a gr no way. expect the same places royals were plus ndc if they are true to their word. the royals caught everyone off guard so understandable why those orders fell through plus that distribution i think threw of most big box retailers.
so black toes are limited like the royals?

Looks like heart and sole is taking more pre-orders.. was sold out earlier last week for 240 shipped, now upped their price to 280 shipped.

http://heartandsole.bigcartel.com/product/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-pre-order-black-toe

Starting to think the black toes will be more readily available like the knicks and celtics.

Cheaper here, grabbed a pair yesterday but only a couple sizes left. I emailed them about changing prices and they said prices will stay the same even if restocked.

http://streetsole.bigcartel.com/product/air-jordan-1-black-toe-og-pre-order

according to the vast number of pre orders,these are indicated to be not so limited...well we ll just have to wait and see...it always comes down to how many people will want these...if 500.000 wanna buy , and these are 20.000,compared to lets say 10000 royals(all three random numbers,just to show the point) its still gonna be the same thing come release day.

View media item 376231

Last edited:
I thought they were supposed to be confirmed pretty soon. Is it not to early for it to be in there account? Either way these will release around the holidays and be impossible to get.

not too soon fam...nike accounts have released holidays 13 catalogue for about two months now.

Back
Top Bottom